The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
napster
Vlad
fitsandy
car-o-static
abhinavgupta
archit
dcargod
Zal
abhi_qpotsiavs
im_hummer_freak
Road Rocket
zinam
thackervijay
Crazy cat
Vibhor
19 posters

Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched

abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched - Page 2 Empty Re: Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched

Post  abhinavgupta 16th April 2009, 6:04 pm

The back surely is very ugly.
    The only reasons it might sell is because its a maruti and because it would come with the 1.3 MJD DDis Engine. The rest of the car ain't exciting enough to make it a good buy.
    I'd prefer the i10 over this.(if engine is not the preference.)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched - Page 2 Empty Re: Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched

Post  Crazy cat 16th April 2009, 8:52 pm

It somehow looks like a combo of Swift and GP. But overall, it isn't that attractive.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 17th April 2009, 2:30 pm

Personally speaking, Ritz doesn't looks that bad, it has typical touch of a Suzuki, Its overall design and design of lamps are nice and looks like interiors are going to be quite roomy, As being a tallboy design there will be no problem in stepping in and out like in swift!Especially from rear seats.
    zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 18th April 2009, 9:09 am

Ritz is really ugly & hate this car :(

Why do suzuki wants to drive WRC cars On-Road ? :lol!:
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 18th April 2009, 9:23 am

this would be a failure in WRC too!
    after all u need some beauty for WRC but this has none! LOL
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 18th April 2009, 6:29 pm

I think the Ritz will be a WagonR part 2. Very roomy, spacious, MPVish charm, good pair of engines, Maruti backup will ensure god sales.

It also isnt fit for WRC as the high centre of gravity might topple the car over during hard cornering over undulations.
    car-o-static
    car-o-static

Post  car-o-static 18th April 2009, 7:18 pm

I never seen a car with such an ugly behind.
    I think they are gonna sell it parallely with the WagonR and/or A-Star.
    I just hope that all these new cars are BS-4/5 compatible because Hyundai has their cars Euro 5 ready. Also all BS-3 cars will become illegal next year
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 19th April 2009, 11:03 am

@dcargod ; Right!I agree. :agree:

Check out the pic of its rear, Does it look so bad to you guys?

Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched - Page 2 Rear-angle-view-ritz
    Zal
    Zal

Post  Zal 19th April 2009, 11:09 am

I have to disagree with you all. I quite like the back but it doesnt go well with the front.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 19th April 2009, 11:12 am

Zal wrote:I have to disagree with you all. I quite like the back but it doesnt go well with the front.
    :lol!: :lol!: I like both!

EDIT: It would have been better if they completely replaced the WagonR!
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 19th April 2009, 12:45 pm

doesnt look cool, but isnt that bad either, and with maruti brand, anything can sell in our market.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 19th April 2009, 12:48 pm

Zal wrote:I have to disagree with you all. I quite like the back but it doesnt go well with the front.
    Just like Xylo, many parts of it look good but does not go well the vehicle.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 19th April 2009, 1:28 pm

Crazy cat wrote:
    Just like Xylo, many parts of it look good but does not go well the vehicle.

yeah was just saying that like xylo, few parts doesnt go well with this car but looks are subjective and would gradually let buyers like them once its in market.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 20th April 2009, 2:05 pm

Hey guys, Check out, found a Ritz's website -

http://www.marutisuzukiritz.co.in/
    fitsandy
    fitsandy

Post  fitsandy 22nd April 2009, 4:39 pm

Why MUL models are becoming uglier by the day - starting from "fat aunty on high heels SX4" to "rear sqeezed AStar" and now this. MUL are you listening ??

-2nd Post-

When is SX4 hatch diesel coming ?

Admin: Posts Merged, Please use EDIT option (available under 15mins of posting)and avoid back to back posts.Thanks.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 22nd April 2009, 6:33 pm

Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 22nd April 2009, 6:49 pm

fitsandy wrote:Why MUL models are becoming uglier by the day - starting from "fat aunty on high heels SX4" to "rear sqeezed AStar" and now this. MUL are you listening ??

-2nd Post-

Admin: Posts Merged, Please use EDIT option (available under 15mins of posting)and avoid back to back posts.Thanks.
    There's something wrong with their design team. A-star could have been made much better, but i hope its looks will grow in a short time. But the Ritz doesn't look that good. Its tall boy design is not at all upmarket and the rear-end seems like it belongs to another car.

There are no plans available for SX$ and i doubt that it won't even come here.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 22nd April 2009, 10:33 pm

@Crazy Cat ; Which SX4 you are talking about??
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 23rd April 2009, 12:59 am

Vibhor wrote:@Crazy Cat ; Which SX4 you are talking about??

fitsandy wrote:Why MUL models are becoming uglier by the day - starting from "fat aunty on high heels SX4" to "rear sqeezed AStar" and now this. MUL are you listening ??

-2nd Post-

I was talking about the SX4 hatch diesel
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 23rd April 2009, 6:24 pm

Crazy cat wrote:
    Vibhor wrote:@Crazy Cat ; Which SX4 you are talking about??

-2nd Post-

I was talking about the SX4 hatch diesel
    Oh Ok, but its chanes are very less of entering in India.

@Fitsandy; Its not MUL! Its MSIL now.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 24th April 2009, 10:08 am

not less guys but almost not for sx4 hatch in our market, but then you also never know from MS what they might come up with.
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 26th April 2009, 3:51 am

SX4 hatch will not come to India as it will be another failure story like the Chevy SR-V.

Anyways, we are going :offtopic:
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 1st May 2009, 11:54 am

Vlad
    Vlad

Post  Vlad 1st May 2009, 4:24 pm

Problem now with maruti is that they have to kill some of their old models, what with the price difference being around 22000/- from one model to the other. Glad to hear that the omni & 800 are gonna be phased out in 11 cities to start with due to the emission norms. Hopefully with the Euro Ncat norms being finally introduced to the indian market, the old models of not only maruti but the other manufacturers will also see the end of the road!!! :lol:
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 2nd May 2009, 9:18 am

well vlad, there;s also news that MS would launch new 800 and Omni in 2010 or 2011 with new norms applicable with phasing out current ones.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th October 2024, 8:01 am