The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
napster
Vlad
fitsandy
car-o-static
abhinavgupta
archit
dcargod
Zal
abhi_qpotsiavs
im_hummer_freak
Road Rocket
zinam
thackervijay
Crazy cat
Vibhor
19 posters

Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched

thackervijay
    thackervijay

Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched - Page 8 Empty Re: Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched

Post  thackervijay 2nd June 2009, 11:30 am

Ritz is already selling good around country, have seen almost 15 so far now, thats the reason may be of availability of swift diesel now.IMP darker shades looks cool on ritz compared to lighter as seen on road.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched - Page 8 Empty Re: Maruti Ritz coming; Now launched

Post  Crazy cat 2nd June 2009, 11:33 am

Yeah it looks far better than what pics suggests. Funky and cool.

As i said earlier, it is MS which is going to decide the sales of Swift and Ritz, by fixing the production numbers and availability.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 2nd June 2009, 11:37 am

when me and hummer checked out ritz, we were told 10-12 days for delivery of swift diesel and 20-30 days for dzire by the dealer. :D
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 2nd June 2009, 2:50 pm

i like the dark brown kind of shade in ritz, suits the car very much
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 2nd June 2009, 3:00 pm

yeah company calls it choco brown mate.Looks very good along with dark grey and maroon one looks good too.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 2nd June 2009, 3:04 pm

yeah, i like dark grey also,
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 2nd June 2009, 3:10 pm

one more thing would like to add which we missed is that Ritz which comes with new petrol engine and same diesel DDiS engine, comes with euro 4 norms while swift diesel comes with euro 3 norms.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 2nd June 2009, 4:26 pm

White was good too. The one on road and the other on truck, both were white.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 2nd June 2009, 4:52 pm

i guess this was mention earlier in the forum, some where, i dont remember where
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 3rd June 2009, 5:07 pm

That brown color is actually called Baker's chocolate. The deep blue shade looks good too. TD of the Ritz coming up soon.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th October 2024, 8:03 am