The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
autodude sparsh
napster
archit
fitsandy
dcargod
abhinavgupta
im_hummer_freak
thackervijay
zinam
Crazy cat
Vibhor
15 posters

Honda Jazz TAI Review on pg.20+Pics on Pg.17!

Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Honda Jazz TAI Review on pg.20+Pics on Pg.17! - Page 9 Empty Re: Honda Jazz TAI Review on pg.20+Pics on Pg.17!

Post  Crazy cat 1st June 2009, 11:01 am

Yeah i agree, if i were to buy i20 or Fabia, i'd rather spend on Jazz.
    napster
    napster

Honda Jazz TAI Review on pg.20+Pics on Pg.17! - Page 9 Empty Re: Honda Jazz TAI Review on pg.20+Pics on Pg.17!

Post  napster 1st June 2009, 11:05 am

i am going for honda because its a one time investment, the quality , ASS and satisfaction we get from a honda is too good

Last edited by raj_5004 on 1st June 2009, 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SMS lingo)
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 1st June 2009, 1:13 pm

exactly guys thats what i have been saying that no matter what honda price it still it would sell cause Brand HONDA sells cause of its ASS,reliablilty and quality, though some time now company is playing some games with gizmos and not giving them as expected still it would sell and you too agreed on that.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 1st June 2009, 2:13 pm

nice interiors. lol. thats the first thing that comes on ones mind. this thing ticks all the right boxes. 1.4 would have been better. but for time being even the current package seems total value for money to me.
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 1st June 2009, 6:17 pm

The Jazz seems to be a very attractive package with the right blend of everything. As ACI said that it is practical, but doesn't have that flair in it. It is pricey and Skoda Fabia is there to provide that feel-good factor at a cheaper cost. Plus engine response is a bit slow( expected from a 1.2lt motor ) and handling will be iffy along with the non-perfect ride. I would still consider the Grande Punto or Fabia, which provides me a mix of feel-good factor and raw driving pleasure, something the Jazz cannot match.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 2nd June 2009, 11:01 am

Honda Siel, which is all set to launch the Jazz on June 10, is likely to price it around Rs 6.5-6.8 lakh, making it the most expensive hatchback on Indian roads. The Honda Jazz is based on the same platform as Honda City and foreign exchange fluctuations have forced Honda to price it much above competing models such as Skoda Fabia and Hyundai i20.

Honda, keen to keep its product’s premium positioning, doesn’t want the Jazz to be a price warrior. Honda’s models available in India, the City, Civic or Accord, command a brand and technology premium. The Jazz, know as the Fit in Japan, was the best selling car in that country last year. Honda has already started production of the Jazz on 28th May at its Greater Noida plant. The Jazz will be fitted with a 1.2 litre petrol engine that will crank out 90PS power compared with the City’s 1.5 litre engine that offers 120 PS power.
    Source:http://www.motorbeam.com/cars/honda-jazz-cars/honda-jazz-india-price/
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 2nd June 2009, 11:03 am

6.5-6.8 is ok, not a problem for a honda, still it will sell like hot cake, taking i20, fabia into consideratio this is lot better in quality, satisfaction and ASS
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 2nd June 2009, 11:26 am

napster wrote:6.5-6.8 is ok, not a problem for a honda, still it will sell like hot cake, taking i20, fabia into consideratio this is lot better in quality, satisfaction and ASS

yeah but keeping in mind they should not price it above then that, surely wait to see honda jazz selling hot cakes, below 7L is superb.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 2nd June 2009, 11:38 am

This is just ex-showroom price. Add around 70k to it for OTR.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 2nd June 2009, 11:43 am

yeah but news were to expect it at 7L so even few K's cheaper is good for buyers :D
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 2nd June 2009, 12:07 pm

I guess it would cost above 7.2 lacs for the base variant. Many Ks more than initially expected.

I read some where in the forum that it is 14%. Add 14% to the ex-showroom.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 2nd June 2009, 2:00 pm

CC as for now only one model of jazz is going to launch and no variants, may be later on they might come up withanother one.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 2nd June 2009, 2:11 pm

Ok any ways, the price estimated is from 6.5 to 6.8 lacs. Add 14% to any, it would cost above 7.2lacs and not less than that.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 2nd June 2009, 2:47 pm

i agree vijay, few k's cheaper is good for all the buyers
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 3rd June 2009, 1:18 pm

Did anyone checked this -
    Honda Jazz India Price.

VT
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 3rd June 2009, 1:43 pm

Vibhor wrote:Did anyone checked this -
    Honda Jazz India Price.

VT

Yeah vibhor. We are having a discussion on it too.

Crazy cat wrote:Honda Siel, which is all set to launch the Jazz on June 10, is likely to price it around Rs 6.5-6.8 lakh, making it the most expensive hatchback on Indian roads. The Honda Jazz is based on the same platform as Honda City and foreign exchange fluctuations have forced Honda to price it much above competing models such as Skoda Fabia and Hyundai i20.

Honda, keen to keep its product’s premium positioning, doesn’t want the Jazz to be a price warrior. Honda’s models available in India, the City, Civic or Accord, command a brand and technology premium. The Jazz, know as the Fit in Japan, was the best selling car in that country last year. Honda has already started production of the Jazz on 28th May at its Greater Noida plant. The Jazz will be fitted with a 1.2 litre petrol engine that will crank out 90PS power compared with the City’s 1.5 litre engine that offers 120 PS power.
    Source:http://www.motorbeam.com/cars/honda-jazz-cars/honda-jazz-india-price/
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 3rd June 2009, 1:51 pm

Ok, Thanks for quoting it CC, Didn't noticed it.
    The Price range of around 6.5 lacs is quite nice for Jazz atleast better than the Rs.8lacs which was in rumours earlier.

VT
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 3rd June 2009, 1:52 pm

It is the most expensive hatch(for the fuel, specs and features) vibhor. It is more expensive than Fabia 1.2, which was considered pricey before.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 3rd June 2009, 1:56 pm

Crazy cat wrote:It is the most expensive hatch(for the fuel, specs and features) vibhor. It is more expensive than Fabia 1.2, which was considered pricey before.
    Yeah, But I hope its spares won't be as pricey as Fabia, Also, In this segment Chevy SR-V is most expensive which costs around 8lacs.
    If we consider punto's pricing to be 5.5lacs then there are some chances of Jazz stealing its sales because of Honda badge, People will put some more money over it.

VT
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 3rd June 2009, 3:58 pm

But Punto comes with diesel. Diesel buyers won't go for Jazz and we have more of them in India.
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 3rd June 2009, 4:27 pm

The fight will be close with Jazz having the 'HONDA' advantage and Punto having the 'Multijet' advantage. The Jazz petrol and the Punto diesel will nearly have the same pricing.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 7th June 2009, 1:27 pm

guys got a call right now from dealer stating that display car has arrived at showroom so might be able to check out this evening, will update you all on that.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 7th June 2009, 1:35 pm

thackervijay wrote:guys got a call right now from dealer stating that display car has arrived at showroom so might be able to check out this evening, will update you all on that.
    That is great!
    Please keep us updated and don't forget to take your cam with you. :)

VT
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 7th June 2009, 1:40 pm

yeah surely will take my cam but hopefully i can make it, as now am at my office and will not reach before 6.00pm as he did said that this would stay for couple of more days but wasent sure as of now its only on display for today and the people who registered or shown intrest to buy this are being called up to have a look at it.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 7th June 2009, 1:42 pm

thackervijay wrote:yeah surely will take my cam but hopefully i can make it, as now am at my office and will not reach before 6.00pm as he did said that this would stay for couple of more days but wasent sure as of now its only on display for today and the people who registered or shown intrest to buy this are being called up to have a look at it.
    Office on Sunday? 8O Anyways, Still you try to check it or maybe hummer can do so.

VT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th June 2024, 6:50 am