The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
fihast
napster
thackervijay
dcargod
im_hummer_freak
abhi_qpotsiavs
Road Rocket
Vibhor
archit
abhinavgupta
Crazy cat
coolboy007
16 posters

My Petrol Fiat LINEA Emotion Pack- A story begins

Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

My Petrol Fiat LINEA Emotion Pack- A story begins - Page 8 Empty Re: My Petrol Fiat LINEA Emotion Pack- A story begins

Post  Crazy cat 25th May 2009, 6:26 pm

The color matching is pretty decent. But the flap is not fitted properly, i guess. And also post pics after the screws were painted.
    coolboy007
    coolboy007

My Petrol Fiat LINEA Emotion Pack- A story begins - Page 8 Empty Re: My Petrol Fiat LINEA Emotion Pack- A story begins

Post  coolboy007 29th May 2009, 3:28 pm

Linea Owners (PROBLEM HERE),
    Today my friend living nearby my house went to Techno auto, najafgarh, New Delhi to get his new chrome strip attached which had broken in an accident and am shocked about 1 thing which they told him:
    1. The whole STEERING ASSEMBLY is being replaced as in all Linea its making vibrations near clutch when steering is turned fully.
    2. 2 parts on front suspension will be changed by opening bonnet etc which he told me.
    THIS IS BEING CHANGED IN ALL LINEAS . Other owners can confirm with their service centres please.
    Altough its good that fiat is changing such parts but i dont have complain with anything in these parts which they mentioned but question is why such a problem cropped up in the first place itself.
    I wont like to see a new car being ripped apart at the service centre like this, my friend came back without replacing it and has asked me to verify with you people.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 29th May 2009, 3:45 pm

This is common with new vehicles. It should be free of cost. So ask your friend to do it.
    coolboy007
    coolboy007

Post  coolboy007 29th May 2009, 3:56 pm

Yeah told me thats its the problem one has to face when they pick up the latest car on the bloc.
    Its free of cost for sure and he will get the work done at the 1st service.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 29th May 2009, 4:03 pm

yeah these kind of things happen once in a while with new launched vehicles. even company like mercedes had a goofed up once and then called back a set of cars.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 29th May 2009, 10:26 pm

this thing happens some times with new cars, no big deal, get it replaced on your next service
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 30th May 2009, 3:40 pm

Yup, new cars, i.e. the first onse off the assembly lines face such niggling problems and it is always wiser to get them fixed rather than wait for it to get worse.

The painted mud flaps are looking very good on the car.
    coolboy007
    coolboy007

Post  coolboy007 30th May 2009, 8:30 pm

Will get the parts replaced at 1st service due by 8 July or 500 kms left for 3000 :lol:
    FE meter is now at 11.9 km/l. Dad was saying as i didnt drive the Linea for a long time mileage significantly improved :D , well i know am shameless.
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 30th May 2009, 9:09 pm

11.9 is a good effiiciency.
    What was the total price of the service.
    A break up would be appreciated.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 30th May 2009, 9:45 pm

coolboy007 wrote:Will get the parts replaced at 1st service due by 8 July or 500 kms left for 3000 :lol:
    FE meter is now at 11.9 km/l. Dad was saying as i didnt drive the Linea for a long time mileage significantly improved :D , well i know am shameless.

lol, this happens with most of them, my dad complains that when ever i drive a car the FE of that car surely comes down :stupid:
    and yeah, your FE is cool 11.9 is a very good number for a petrol car in the city
    varkey143
    varkey143

Post  varkey143 7th June 2009, 9:46 pm

Heres ma LINEA....
    My Petrol Fiat LINEA Emotion Pack- A story begins - Page 8 05062012
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 7th June 2009, 10:00 pm

cool, looks great, i guess those wheels are from lenso right? or from HR? why dont you post an intro of both yourself and your ride in the introductions section varkey?
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 7th June 2009, 10:17 pm

Hi varkey,
    Welcome to The Automotive India forums!
    Your Linea looks superb in black and as napster suggested, Why don't you put up your introduction in "Introductions"section.
    Have a Pleasant stay here.
    Enjoy. :)
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

Post  raj_5004 7th June 2009, 11:12 pm

hi varkey, welcome buddy. great car, good colour choice & excellent alloys. whu dont you start your own ownerhip thread?
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 7th June 2009, 11:42 pm

@varkey143, Welcome to TAI forums :Welcome: . Enjoy your stay here.
    Put up an introduction in the Introduction section and also a review of your car in a separate thread of your own.

About your car, nice ride, nice color, nice alloys. Cool.
    coolboy007
    coolboy007

Post  coolboy007 8th June 2009, 9:49 am

Varkey,
    Hey. Finally i have got a buddy here who owns a Linea. Koi toh mila.
    Enjoy the car mate, we want a review and more pics too and ALLOYS looks good, do tell the cost of those.
    varkey143
    varkey143

Post  varkey143 8th June 2009, 12:49 pm

Thank you guys.. :)

@napster
    You are right,those are Lenso wheels...
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 8th June 2009, 1:20 pm

Alloys looks nice.
    Varkey, Please start a new ownership thread of your linea and as asked by coolboy how much did these alloys cost you? :)

VT
    kayaniv
    kayaniv

Post  kayaniv 11th June 2009, 1:18 pm

hi friends..
    i am a new entry in this forum so let me introduce myself first
    i am Vinayak and i have just recently got a Fiat Linea Petrol Emotion Pk in Golden color.Havent drove it much as still havent got the reg no. once my baby's on road ill keep u updated.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 11th June 2009, 1:33 pm

varkey,kayaniv welcome to TAI guys, enjoy your stay and do share more about your rides in you ownership review thread.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 11th June 2009, 3:02 pm

Hi kayaniv! Welcome to TAI forums. Wow! another Linea owner in our forum.

Kindly introduce yourself in the Introduction section in a new thread. And share about your Linea in the Car and Bike Reviews section in a new thread.
    kayaniv
    kayaniv

Post  kayaniv 11th June 2009, 8:16 pm

hey people
    Ive just purchased a linea emotion pack petrol version 1 week bfore and have done 100Kms on it till date.. the avg that its giving me is a 6.9Kmpl.. 😕

now is that normal or is there some problem with the car??
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 11th June 2009, 8:42 pm

kayaniv wrote:hey people
    Ive just purchased a linea emotion pack petrol version 1 week bfore and have done 100Kms on it till date.. the avg that its giving me is a 6.9Kmpl.. 😕

now is that normal or is there some problem with the car??

6.9kmpl. :shock: :affraid:
    Did you do a lot of bumper to bumper traffic.

Do a tankful and check the figures using full-to-full method that rely on the Information Display.
    kayaniv
    kayaniv

Post  kayaniv 11th June 2009, 8:45 pm

well my drive has mostly been in delhi. and you know the traffic conditions here. so are these figures ok.. let me tell you these figure are as shown by the car. i havent calculated anything. are the figures alarming? anything wrong with the car? do i call the company?? 😕

Mod Note: Please avoid use of excessive '.......s' & please refrain from using SMS lingo.
    u = you
    r = are
    nething = anything
    Thanks.

Last edited by raj_5004 on 18th June 2009, 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Poor readability & SMS lingo)
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 11th June 2009, 9:19 pm

6.9kmpl? thats a small figure, and did you drive on low gear for a long time? i dont think 6.9 is a regular figure kayaniv

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29th September 2024, 4:46 am