The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Road Rocket
amit V8
thackervijay
car-o-static
dcargod
archit
Crazy cat
abhinavgupta
Vibhor
13 posters

ICML to launch Inspire by next year!

Akash
    Akash

ICML to launch Inspire by next year! - Page 2 Empty Re: ICML to launch Inspire by next year!

Post  Akash 23rd May 2009, 12:52 pm

ya .Inspire is the variant with body kits. :agree:
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

ICML to launch Inspire by next year! - Page 2 Empty Re: ICML to launch Inspire by next year!

Post  Road Rocket 23rd May 2009, 3:44 pm

Don't know why they have allowed the name "Inspire" as said by Vibhor, I remember, Sometime back when the TVS launched its bike "Star City" Honda filed a case on TVS for copying the name "City"! :frustration:

RoadRocket
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 23rd May 2009, 4:46 pm

looks like a DC modified sumo grande to me. are they taking 'inspire'-ation from the TATA now after the Qualis.
    autodude sparsh
    autodude sparsh

Post  autodude sparsh 23rd May 2009, 5:49 pm

Yuck yuck yuck!
    I just hate the design and the color!!!!
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 24th May 2009, 11:16 am

autodude sparsh wrote:Yuck yuck yuck!
    I just hate the design and the color!!!!
    I too didn't liked the design much but don't forget that its the concept only.

RoadRocket
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 24th May 2009, 11:47 am

the concept itself looks yukky, imagine how stupid the aactual model looks like

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th October 2024, 9:54 am