The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
thackervijay
autodude sparsh
amit V8
Crazy cat
Vibhor
9 posters

Hyundai Launches Accent Eco!

napster
    napster

Hyundai Launches Accent Eco! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hyundai Launches Accent Eco!

Post  napster 23rd May 2009, 11:23 am

dude we are not talking about the people who are installing lpg on small cars like m800, alto etc, we are talking about the ones who are taking saloon type cars worth over 5lakhs and above and installing lpg, i saw many esteems and also a honda city with lpg, can you imagine a honda city with such a beautiful engine with lpg running it?? :frustration:

hey guys i think we are going off topic now, lets get back to thee accent lpg topic :offtopic:
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 23rd May 2009, 11:35 am

the reason for installing the kit in any car is the same - reducing running cost. now dont ask me why people want to reduce running cost.
    lets get back to the topic. so anyone here taken a test drive of this new eco?
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 23rd May 2009, 11:37 am

what i mean to say is , when they cant afford running cost, why do they even have to take such expensive cars? i think you got my point
    well now getting back to the point, is this eco version out?
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 23rd May 2009, 11:41 am

I think the eco-version is out. But it will be difficult to get a TD of the car.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 23rd May 2009, 11:43 am

why difficult? any one who wants to get this vehicle will obviously test drive it and only then he'll opt for this right?
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 23rd May 2009, 11:47 am

Most showrooms (atleast in kol) donot offer Accent demo vehicles. I tried to take a TD myself.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 23rd May 2009, 11:49 am

but here in hyderabad you get a TD of every vehicle, except for the sonata transform, i drove every other vehicle in the showroom
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 23rd May 2009, 11:52 am

Lucky you. Hyderabad has always been a favourate for Hyundai. So it will take that city seriously. They generally provide TDs of the most popular vehicles.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 23rd May 2009, 11:57 am

i asked him for the sonata transform test drive and the exuecutive who attended me was like, sir..i..umm..ahh.., i said "chill kar, i understood your problem" :lol!:
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 23rd May 2009, 3:57 pm

napster wrote:i asked him for the sonata transform test drive and the exuecutive who attended me was like, sir..i..umm..ahh.., i said "chill kar, i understood your problem" :lol!:
    I didn't understand this, Can you explain again? :roll:

RoadRocket
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 23rd May 2009, 4:54 pm

It meant that the Demo vehicle of the Transform wasn't available.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 23rd May 2009, 5:13 pm

the thing is these people wont give a TD for those expensive models for every person who asks for, i dont know about the availability of the TD vehicle but i just tried if i could get a test drive but i dint
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 24th May 2009, 10:23 am

yeah napster, they doesnt allow every person to drive those expensive vehicles, but cannot believe for accent, i bet that is definately available for TD across nation.
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 24th May 2009, 11:09 am

Yes, They don't allow everyone to TD expensive vehicles so easily otherwise everyone would have gone to Merc and Audi's showrooms and TDriven them!

Let's get back to Accent topic now. :offtopic:

RoadRocket
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 24th May 2009, 11:50 am

lol, and yeah accent should be available for TD everywhere
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 24th May 2009, 12:02 pm

may be accent eco is limited in number as of now so it may not be available for TD everywhere.
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 24th May 2009, 12:04 pm

im_hummer_freak wrote:may be accent eco is limited in number as of now so it may not be available for TD everywhere.
    Right, It will not be available for TD, Generally more popular cars are offered for TD.

RoadRocket

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th October 2024, 10:04 am