The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
thackervijay
napster
autodude sparsh
Crazy cat
abhi_qpotsiavs
Vibhor
10 posters

Maruti Kizashi coming by next year!

Vibhor
    Vibhor

Maruti Kizashi coming by next year! - Page 2 Empty Re: Maruti Kizashi coming by next year!

Post  Vibhor 31st July 2009, 2:34 pm

Threads Merged.

VT
    napster
    napster

Maruti Kizashi coming by next year! - Page 2 Empty Re: Maruti Kizashi coming by next year!

Post  napster 31st July 2009, 8:12 pm

this partly looks like the SX4 for me
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 1st August 2009, 9:55 am

Yeah.
    Some of the bits are taken from the SX4 but still looks much proper than it.
    I don't think its going to compete with the Accord etc, Its competition might be with Sonata and likes.

RoadRocket
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 1st August 2009, 10:34 am

napster wrote:this partly looks like the SX4 for me
    When i first saw the picture on a site, i thought it was sx4's face lift or something.
    Zal
    Zal

Post  Zal 1st August 2009, 5:24 pm

Wow suzuki is really making great cars now. Hope this comes here as well
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 1st August 2009, 5:39 pm

every one makes good cars but the problem is that they dont launch them in inida
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 2nd August 2009, 2:24 am

The Kizashi looks too good to be true for a Suzuki. Nevertheless, it is a very good looker, has a good engine, though it'll be downsized for India, will have superb handling and good comfort. It'll try to be an all-purpose car. It is likely to be in the 10-12 lakh range and will be imported initially. Another good thing is that interior quality is pretty nice and upmarket, especially due to the tough competition it is up against. Expect a winner in Maruti's hand in India because no Indian in this generation would not resist an upmarket, yet easy on the wallet car, an image which Maruti already carries.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 2nd August 2009, 10:09 am

dcargod wrote:... It is likely to be in the 10-12 lakh range and will be imported initially
    They say kizashi segment car rivalling Accord, but i doubt its success at that price range(Maruti against Honda?). So 10-12 will be the ideal one for Maruti. It should not be imported, otherwise we'll be having another Vitara here.
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 2nd August 2009, 7:08 pm

I too hope that it will not be imported. I read somewhere that with the Kizashi, Maruti is not looking for volumes and it will be available through selected dealerships in India.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 3rd August 2009, 3:54 pm

I don't think that MSIL will bring Kizashi as a CBU, keeping in mind that MSIL is a volume player.
    Seems like Kizash would compete with the Cruze etc.

VT

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th October 2024, 7:04 am