The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
abhinavgupta
Akash
autodude sparsh
dcargod
Road Rocket
fihast
coolboy007
napster
zinam
raj_5004
im_hummer_freak
thackervijay
Vibhor
archit
Crazy cat
anjan
20 posters

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

Vibhor
    Vibhor

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 12 Empty Re: Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

Post  Vibhor 1st August 2009, 10:35 am

This is really unbelieveable! Shocked

Here are more pics from tbhp .......
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 12 168026d1249101884-accidents-india-pics-getimage1
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 12 168027d1249101884-accidents-india-pics-getimage2

VT
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 12 Empty Re: Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

Post  Crazy cat 1st August 2009, 10:49 am

4 burnt alive? a horrible accident. I just could not imagine how metal melted away so soon.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 1st August 2009, 5:22 pm

i cant believe what i just saw, how can a car burn to this extent?? No
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 1st August 2009, 6:40 pm

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 12 Dsc02312

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 12 Dsc02313
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 2nd August 2009, 1:10 pm

BMW rams trailer, 4 burnt alive
    1 August 2009,

AHMEDABAD: Four people were burnt alive in a new BMW car near Ognaj circle on Gota-Ognaj Highway on Friday evening, when they drove it straight into
    a huge trailer.

In a dramatic series of events, the trailer dragged the car for 500 metres, with its driver oblivious of the stuck vehicle, till it got detached. It caught fire after its doors jammed. Sarkhej police station officials said four employees of Parsoli Motors were on a test drive of a BMW when the accident took place. "The crash led to a shortcircuit in the car which caused the fire. Those in the car received severe head injuries and lost a lot of blood.

The car doors then jammed as they worked on hydraulic system operated by the car battery and they could not get out," said KM Sarode, sub-inspector of Sarkhej police station.

"It was a 16-wheel trailer and we saw the car’s front portion get right under its chassis as the car was taking a turn. We saw the car being dragged on and once it came out, there was a blast and it caught fire," said an onlooker.

BMW crash: Collision itself may have turned fatal
    AHMEDABAD: The first collision between the BMW car and trailer carrying a railway container might have turned fatal for the four men traveling in
    the car, said Sarkhej police station officials after a team of forensic experts visited the spot soon after the incident.

An official statement by BMW India termed the incident as unfortunate' and stated that the associates of the company had taken the car out for a routine inspection on their regular route. Officials have also mentioned that the BMW L7 car that got charred in the accident, was imported in 2000. It was sold to Parsoli Motors by the buyer, an industrialist, on May 13, 2009 as part of a trade-in-deal. Its ownership is with Parsoli Motors.

After examining the car, forensic experts said it was likely that the four might have died or severely injured soon after the collision itself. "The collision might have happened at the speed of around 100 - 120 km per hour. The structure of the car was severely damaged. It was almost unidentifiable. As a result the circuit got broken and jammed the doors. Some might have been alive but the two men sitting in front were surely dead," said a Sarkhej police station official.

RM Sarode, sub-inspector of Sarkhej police station, told TOI they found the trailer number RJ 19 GA 6116 from near the Sardar Patel ring road circle on Saturday morning. "Later, the driver, Puransingh Rawat, a native of Uttaranchal, turned up to record his statement. However, we have not registered any case against him as he did not have any probable role in the mishap. The trailer was carrying a railway container. The axle of the trailer has been found broken. This shows the force of the impact," he said.

Forensic experts are yet to give their opinion on the condition of the car.
    source:TOI/ahmedabad.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 2nd August 2009, 1:16 pm

napster wrote:i cant believe what i just saw, how can a car burn to this extent?? No
    Surprised me too. the car is completely gone. a bmw 7 series!! Shocked
    shynishm
    shynishm

Post  shynishm 2nd August 2009, 9:11 pm

im_hummer_freak wrote:
    napster wrote:i cant believe what i just saw, how can a car burn to this extent??
    me too. the car is completely gone. a bmw 7 series!!

This is really unbelievable Shocked
    Aviral Tyagi
    Aviral Tyagi

Post  Aviral Tyagi 3rd August 2009, 10:53 am

How can this happen, the beemer is one of the safest car on the planet....! Shocked
    May the occupants Rest in peace.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 3rd August 2009, 1:39 pm

Aviral Tyagi wrote:How can this happen, the beemer is one of the safest car on the planet....! Shocked
    May the occupants Rest in peace.

sorry to say but no cars are rated as safest vehicles, the accident happened in such a way that occupants got fixed by short circuit which didnt let the power doors open and led to blast the fuel tank which costed their lives.Even safer cars like this can cause lives.
    Aviral Tyagi
    Aviral Tyagi

Post  Aviral Tyagi 3rd August 2009, 2:16 pm

Exactly thats what i am saying vijay.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:15 am