The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Crazy cat
archit
raj_5004
Vibhor
zinam
9 posters

Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched!

zinam
    zinam

Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! Empty Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched!

Post  zinam 4th January 2009, 8:41 pm

Hi Guys Here are some really exciting pics of New Innova!!

Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3163185304_4097406d49_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3162352451_50acf850f2_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3163184640_4ff644a9f7_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3163184422_730abb792f_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3162351015_f8d2f1c2d4_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3163183072_079b712362_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3163182494_55559ee2ca_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3163181934_d00f45b600_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3163181512_5fa5da2183_o
    Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 3162349111_cc9201a7ca_o
    (Source: Team BHP)

Last edited by Vibhor on 28th January 2009, 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Please mention the source.)
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! Empty Re: Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched!

Post  Vibhor 5th January 2009, 10:00 am

Very nice pictures of facelifted innova zinam!:bball:

Last edited by Vibhor on 5th January 2009, 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! Empty Re: Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched!

Post  raj_5004 5th January 2009, 10:06 am

great pics zinam, the headlights and grille look cool.
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 5th January 2009, 11:00 am

NEWS!!!
    Toyota launches New facelifted innova in bangkok!!!
    i saw some in the road yesterday!!
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 5th January 2009, 12:32 pm

Great pics zinam. The car looks much better than current Innova. But I didnot like the ORVMs' colour.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 5th January 2009, 12:34 pm

yeah right CC! those ORVMs are looking more aftermarket fitment actually!:)
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 6th January 2009, 11:08 am

zinam, the pictures you shared are from bankok auto show and this is the version of innova showcased in bankok. i hope this is the new facelift for indian market as well.Thanks for the pictures mate.CHEERS!!!
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 6th January 2009, 12:56 pm

no TV
    this is not from bangkok!!
    i saw the innova in the motor expo and it was BLUE!!
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 26th January 2009, 1:58 pm

FACELIFTED TOYOTA INNOVA will be launched on 28th January 2009, The expected changes are - :

2 new colors : Sky Blue, Grey.

G4 : Auto control side mirror, sockets for charging Laptop etc.

V : Automatic climate control, parking sensors.

Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 93029d1232882471t-facelifted-innova-december-edit-launch-28-jan-2009-dsc00151

Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 93028d1232882471t-facelifted-innova-december-edit-launch-28-jan-2009-dsc00150

Toyota new innova facelift pictures; Now launched! 93027d1232882471t-facelifted-innova-december-edit-launch-28-jan-2009-dsc00149
    (A Special thanks to TeamBHP)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 26th January 2009, 2:18 pm

Headlamps are similar to current ones :x . They are very dull. It should be like the pics posted by zinam in the beginning of this page. They are clear and good to see. And also the chrome grill is missing.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 26th January 2009, 2:56 pm

agree CC, i was expecting the changes somewhat like of what zinam shared, much better then this one from vibhor, headlamps seems more dull and also its tail lamps
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 26th January 2009, 4:04 pm

yeah, headlamps could have been better..
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 26th January 2009, 7:01 pm

zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 26th January 2009, 7:53 pm

Uh!! I was bit cheated with the looks :(

It is totally different from the pictures i have uploaded.
    AshTheDash
    AshTheDash

Post  AshTheDash 26th January 2009, 10:22 pm

I just love the car....

the only disadvantage i see personally is that I wont get the discount of close to a 1 L that the dealer in Mumbai is offering me for the current model.

I will have to forego that if i wait for this new version..

Ash

Last edited by raj_5004 on 27th January 2009, 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SMS LINGO PROHIBITED)
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 26th January 2009, 10:26 pm

Looks cool. Thanks zinam for the updates.The dash largely appears to be the same one as the two AC vents and the audio system in the centre console are quite distinctive.The front and rear has been given a fair treatment.
    Toyota should hurry up as Mahindra is luring MPV costumers with the not so refined but Rs 2 L cheaper Xylo.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 27th January 2009, 3:22 pm

zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 27th January 2009, 9:37 pm

Toyota is really good at Ad making!

But i hope this should be Bangkok ad version, I dont know exactly, but language seems to be like that :)
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 28th January 2009, 5:55 pm

oh no zinam
    that language isnt thai!!
    it is Indonesian language!!
    but the ad is good!
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 28th January 2009, 9:44 pm

ALL NEW TOYOTA INNOVA LAUNCHED!

Mr. Hiroshi Nakagawa, Managing Director, Toyota Kirloskar Motor has today unveiled the new Innova in Delhi. The new innova is the Toyota’s answer to the recently launched Mahindra Xylo. The new Innova comes with cosmetic changes both inside and outside. Toyota has added a refreshed bumper, clear lens headlamps, new front skirt,new fog lamps and a new grille in the new Innova. Eye catching new alloy wheels and chrome treatment for taillamps are other notable features in the new Innova. Inside too, Toyota has added few usable features such as climate control A/C, steering mounted audio controls and an in-dash CD changer.
    http://www.vicky.in/straightfrmtheheart/toyota-launches-new-innova/
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 29th January 2009, 11:47 am

but all these features said vibhor must be available on its top end variants, but a nice move, what i would like to know is its interiors looks, with what colours available on offer, beige or black-grey.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 1:27 pm