The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Has the time come for Skoda to give Octy a facelift?

Vibhor
    Vibhor

Unhappy Has the time come for Skoda to give Octy a facelift?

Post  Vibhor 25th February 2009, 2:59 pm

After seeing so many recent launches and facelifts of cars in this growing competition between carmakers, I was thinking why Skoda is still behind with its ageing octavia?Has the time come for Skoda to give Octy a facelift? Icon_scratch
    However, Skoda will be launching its new genration Superb and Laura soon but why to left Octy, or maybe they have some secret plans for octy too!Who knows!Has the time come for Skoda to give Octy a facelift? Suspect
    I remember, I read a statement of a skoda official sometime back in which he said that currently we don't have any plans to refresh octy because even after no facelift since its launch its still selling very well.
    But now I think that its sales graph is going down and i feel that the time has came, Skoda India needs to give a nice facelift to octy so that it can survive in this competition, What you sayHas the time come for Skoda to give Octy a facelift? Smiley25

Last edited by Vibhor on 10th June 2009, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    archit
    archit

Unhappy Re: Has the time come for Skoda to give Octy a facelift?

Post  archit 25th February 2009, 3:36 pm

i say this is the time to boost sales of octy by facelift
    though even current looks very handsome but it has been some time since the current one was launched
    so yes bring it on SKODA!!!
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 25th February 2009, 11:34 pm

The Octy did a good job for 6 years(i think) without any face lift. But now things have changed. They need to ring something new.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 11:52 am