The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
abhinavgupta
Akash
autodude sparsh
dcargod
Road Rocket
fihast
coolboy007
napster
zinam
raj_5004
im_hummer_freak
thackervijay
Vibhor
archit
Crazy cat
anjan
20 posters

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

anjan
    anjan

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

Post  anjan 6th January 2009, 7:44 pm

vijay and im_hummer_freak thanks for the picture postings. The Ikon accident on Marine Drive killed three or four teenagers who went for an early morning drive at 100 plus kmph.It was widely reported by the media.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 Empty Re: Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

Post  Crazy cat 6th January 2009, 8:17 pm

raj_5004 wrote:the bus's upper part is hit, the lower part is intact. did it hit a flyover or hoarding? the side damage shows how fragile the metal was.
    Most of the bus's body is like this only. Though they are stronger than cars.

How did the Ikon break(like chopped) into two?

Nice pics hummer and vijay.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 7th January 2009, 3:28 pm

here's a funny one... the tempo toppled sideways while turning on the slope...

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 Accdnt10
    zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 7th January 2009, 9:26 pm

IS that pics true ?? Ikon breaked into two pieces !!

I really couldn't believe my eyes :(
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 8th January 2009, 11:19 am

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 22_12_10
    I found this image in a local tamil newspaper and got this from their e-paper version. This Innova had a head-on with a bus.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 8th January 2009, 2:30 pm

yes that Ikon incident is true! That boy who was driving is still alive... He's my friend's cousin..
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 8th January 2009, 6:08 pm

ooh that innova is badly smashed up!!
    i think in a crash like that no one will survive!!
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 8th January 2009, 11:05 pm

Crazy Cat the Innova bash up appears tragic.May be many were seriously injured.
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

Post  raj_5004 9th January 2009, 9:02 am

OH GOD! the innova...
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 9th January 2009, 10:41 am

yes anjan thats exactly what happened mate.that teenage boy got his car out of control and that accident happened, not sure how many people died...
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 9th January 2009, 11:18 am

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 310010
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 310310

check out this speeding esteem rammed into turning skoda and man thats what i called built quality compared with these two.
    zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 9th January 2009, 9:19 pm

Hey CC, how come the bus is upside down after hitting innova ??

Really couldn't believe these kind of accidents how it is occuring :(
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 9th January 2009, 9:33 pm

Yeah!True Zinam!
    CC how did that happened?Can you tell us whats written below the pic?:)

Thanks,
    Vibhor
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 9th January 2009, 10:22 pm

vijay that gives a real life crash test and we can see how the Japanese versus German build quality shows.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 9th January 2009, 10:33 pm

@vibhor. the words below says that, near sinthangur early in the morning a bus and car collided.
    It didnot have any news on how it happened.

the wheels of the bus is locked to a side, may be the bus driver was trying to avoid accident and the vehicle might have lost control and toppled.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 9th January 2009, 10:44 pm

ohh Thanks CC buddy!:)
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 9th January 2009, 11:34 pm

What can be worse than this?

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 42799
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 42800
    (source:TBHP)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 9th January 2009, 11:37 pm

Oh my god, this is alto right?
    The probability of survival is very low.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 9th January 2009, 11:39 pm

Yes CC, its an alto!
    zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 10th January 2009, 9:44 am

Vibhor wrote:Yeah!True Zinam!
    CC how did that happened?Can you tell us whats written below the pic?:)

Thanks,
    Vibhor

Vibhor! I think we cannot say this as H-H Collision as the innova has badly lost only one side of the body.

I hope this would have been a mistake by bus driver, he would have been speeding very high in overtaking & it is just an miss in few degrees of his steering which caused the roll down of the bus.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 10th January 2009, 11:56 am

anjan wrote:vijay that gives a real life crash test and we can see how the Japanese versus German build quality shows.
    oh yes anjan that what really shows in this crash. but you know really didnt believed that skoda's really meant that super built but after ceeing this agree with their build.wow.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 16th January 2009, 11:03 am

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents - Page 2 84770d1230973467t-accidents-india-pics-ranthambhor010
    Ahmedabad Rajkot highway near bagodra crossing.
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 16th January 2009, 3:51 pm

woah!!
    that maxxx is under the truck!!
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 16th January 2009, 3:53 pm

oh!But vijay how did that happened? :shock:
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 18th January 2009, 10:21 am

my friend who was along with me and clicked this said look maxx kissing the truck and i said not kissing its actually smooching it... :lol!: .. but on the serious note luckly no one was seriously injured and i got the info from nearby's standing that maxx brakes failed and rammed into this truck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 8:12 am