The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
abhinavgupta
Akash
autodude sparsh
dcargod
Road Rocket
fihast
coolboy007
napster
zinam
raj_5004
im_hummer_freak
thackervijay
Vibhor
archit
Crazy cat
anjan
20 posters

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

anjan
    anjan

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Empty Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

Post  anjan 30th December 2008, 8:23 pm

Lets share pictures of cars involved in accidents here.These pictures are clicked by me and are from various cities-
    Thats a Suzuki Grand Vitara upside down
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Sonyca45
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Sonyca46
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Sonyca47
    anjan
    anjan

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Empty Re: Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

Post  anjan 30th December 2008, 8:43 pm

One more picture of this Grand Vitara that toppled
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Sonyca50
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Sonyca49

This is an Alto- to show that one of the cheapest and even the costliest cars (from Maruti here) can be involved in accidents.
    All cars are unsafe if the driver is callous.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Empty Re: Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents

Post  Crazy cat 30th December 2008, 10:31 pm

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents 160820073731xb0
    This was our Esteem. It had a head-on with a truck. It happened on a narrow highway with big trees on both sides.
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 30th December 2008, 10:53 pm

Crazy Cat dissappointed and sad to see your Esteem in this condition. Hope you all were safe.When did this happen? The car might be road-worthy by now.
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 31st December 2008, 8:42 am

wow!!
    nice thread
    sad for CC
    hope they are safe!!
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 31st December 2008, 12:30 pm

anjan wrote:Crazy Cat dissappointed and sad to see your Esteem in this condition. Hope you all were safe.When did this happen? The car might be road-worthy by now.
    I think he is not using this car now, he has bought a new logan!:)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 31st December 2008, 8:04 pm

This happened on 15th august 2007 at around 2 AM. As vibhor said, we bought new Logan. We actually claimed total loss. We got 2 lakhs in cash and remaining by selling the car(from the insurance company). But they didnot get any buyers for the price they qouted(1,50,000). So they offered it back to us and my dad accepted it(as the engine was good). And it is currently working under a mechanic for restoration and expected in 10 days.
    @anjan and archit, only my dad was hurt with two fractures on right leg and one fracture on shoulder. He is alright now. All others were safe. :)
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 31st December 2008, 9:19 pm

Crazy Cat happy and safe driving on your new Logan. I have seen it on threads and liked your review.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 1st January 2009, 11:25 am

WHAT I CAN REMEMBER IS ONE ACCIDENT I WITNESSED YEAR AND A HALF BACK WHEN I WAS IN MUMBAI, AT NIGHT ONE SPEDING FORD IKON RAMMED INTO DIVEDERS AND BROKE INTO TWO PIECES AND DRIVER DIED ON SPOT, WILL POST PICS IF CAN FIND THEM.
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 1st January 2009, 8:39 pm

I too remember it vijay- that was a wee hour drive by a group of teenagers on was it 1st January 2008? Sad event that was.
    Here is one more minor accident picture- A Bolero in Hyderabad
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Sonyca51
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 4th January 2009, 12:22 pm

this is one accident i'll remember, in Ahmedabad where these two guys were speeding in their new bike, dont remember, which one and rammed into muncipal bus on university road around 10 pm and rear passenger died on spot, who was his friend came from Vadodara to meet this guy for diwali who was driving his new bike around 140kmph.
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 4th January 2009, 1:00 pm

ooohhh!!
    that doesnt sound so good!!
    all these incidents are very sad!!
    anjan- that is a very minor bump!!
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 4th January 2009, 2:00 pm

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Msbalenowbxg8
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 4th January 2009, 2:11 pm

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Carcrashes0229qd8
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents W416
    Car:Bugatti Veyron!!
    (totalcarcrashes)

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents 212zonda20081220004dd4
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents W480
    Car: 2005 Pagani Zonda F
    Description for this wreck:
    Driver was speeding, lost control and slammed into a tree in reverse. Engine caught fire after the crash.

(wreckedexotics)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 4th January 2009, 4:43 pm

I'm living at the outskirts of my city. Near my house in the main road there is a curve(a bit blind). A bus was at a bus stop just before the curve. A speeding Discover bike rammed onto the bus. The reason for this is, he is a sales man from Bajaj, came to our area, put a tent and was explaining about bike. At noon, he went for lunch, in order to show the bike's potential he was driving recklessly and died.
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 4th January 2009, 6:20 pm

Sad incidents vijay and CrazyCat.vibhor dear I can't recognise the car you posted. Looks like a Baleno Altura. And archit the Pagani and the Veyron are wrecked!
    This Amby taxi involved in an accident in Kolkata photographed by me at the S.P. Mukherjee Road
    Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Kol_ta11

Last edited by anjan on 4th January 2009, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 4th January 2009, 6:29 pm

Yes anjan buddy!thats the baleno, but not the estate one baleno altura!:)
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 4th January 2009, 7:05 pm

Thanks vibhor dear for the information.
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 4th January 2009, 7:52 pm

that is really sad CC
    just to sell a bike he gave away his life!!
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 6th January 2009, 10:47 am

hey guys this is the picture i was talking abt

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents 30961010
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 6th January 2009, 12:31 pm

wow!!
    is that the ikon's front end??
    that is literally chopped off!!
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 6th January 2009, 4:00 pm

This bus rammed into a shop...thankfully it was early morning...

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Image310

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Image311

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Image313

Pictures of Cars Involved in Accidents Image315
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

Post  raj_5004 6th January 2009, 5:14 pm

the bus's upper part is hit, the lower part is intact. did it hit a flyover or hoarding? the side damage shows how fragile the metal was.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 6th January 2009, 5:15 pm

@thackervijay : Man!Thats very shocking to see!!:affraid: was the driver and other people inside were safe? :face:
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 6th January 2009, 6:10 pm

i think there is a less chance of survival in that ikon vibhor!!
    wow!!
    that bus is weak!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:54 am