The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
zinam
Vibhor
6 posters

Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!!

Vibhor
    Vibhor

Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! Empty Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!!

Post  Vibhor 2nd December 2008, 6:28 pm

Hi Friends!!..this one mainly for Vintage and Classic bike lovers!!...here is the price list of some of the Classic bikes....just check out!! :D

BSA B3 (350CC) = Rs.15 -16k

Matchless G3L , 1940 (350CC) = Rs.20 -70k

BSA M21, 1940 & 1950(600CC) = Rs.35k-1.2lacs

Arial(didn't remember the model name)
    (1956) = Rs.4- 4.5 lacs

Norton Navigator ,1962 (350CC) = Rs.2.3 - 2.8 lacs

Triumph 3HW , 1940 (350CC) = Rs.35- 95k

Norton 16H ,1940(500CC) = Rs.35k- 1.3lacs

(all figures are est.)

Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! Norton-Navigator-62
    Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! Triumph%203HW
    Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! BSA%20Army
    Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! Matchless_DSF2608_watermark
    Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! BSA-M21-54-1
    Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! Norton16h
    zinam
    zinam

Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! Empty Re: Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!!

Post  zinam 2nd December 2008, 6:48 pm

Great pics again Buddy !! :o

The third pic is really awesome... :bounce:
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!! Empty Re: Price list of vinatge and classic bikes!!

Post  Vibhor 2nd December 2008, 9:06 pm

Thanks Zinam!!..yeah that 3rd one is BSA!!...mine fav. is 4th ,the matchless!! :cheers:
    zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 2nd December 2008, 9:47 pm

zinam wrote:Great pics again Buddy !! :o

The third pic is really awesome... :bounce:

Hey Vibhor !!

Sorry I was talking abt the 4th Bike only....

Wrongly typed as 3rd One... 4th One is Damn cool & too Hot!! :cheers:
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 2nd December 2008, 10:38 pm

Thanks vibhor dear nice information
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 2nd December 2008, 10:49 pm

@Zinam , lolz!..no probs buddy!!:bball:

@Anjan ,Thanks buddy anjan! :yup:
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 2nd December 2008, 10:54 pm

Yes even I like the 4th one, it is awesome.
    Nice info and pics Vibhor, that'll give some idea to persons, who want to buy a vintage/classic bikes.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 4th December 2008, 12:57 pm

nice info and pics VIBS, really classics as they are said. i loved all of them. clap
    TuffRyder

Post  TuffRyder 13th January 2009, 1:09 am

Thats quite a nice price list. Can I ask how you got to these figures. I mean is it based on ur research on the local market? The price of the BSA B3 is quite appealing. I haven't come across one for this price in a very long time. Do you know any for sale, any of the above bikes but more toward the lesser price range. I look at restoring them myself than buying a restored one.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 13th January 2009, 8:32 pm

TuffRyder wrote:Thats quite a nice price list. Can I ask how you got to these figures. I mean is it based on ur research on the local market? The price of the BSA B3 is quite appealing. I haven't come across one for this price in a very long time. Do you know any for sale, any of the above bikes but more toward the lesser price range. I look at restoring them myself than buying a restored one.
    Hi tuffRyder!you are welcome to TAI forums!do introduce yourself in introduction sec. if you wish.
    Well, actually this price list has been taken from a newspaper quite long time back, So i don't know prices might have been changed now, anyways its great news that you want to restore a vintage bike!All the best! :bball:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5th July 2024, 7:43 am