The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

2010 Nissan GT-R Laps the ring faster!

Vibhor
    Vibhor

2010 Nissan GT-R Laps the ring faster! Empty 2010 Nissan GT-R Laps the ring faster!

Post  Vibhor 19th April 2009, 11:37 am

The 2010 Nissan GT-R has been slightly updated with more 5HP, revised
    dual-clutch transmission with updated launch control, a bigger fuel tank, new
    tires and a retuned suspension. The 2009 Nissan GT-R has posted a lap time of
    7:29 seconds on the Nurburgring, faster than the Porsche 911 Turbo. But the 2010
    GT-R managed to be faster by 1.44 seconds. Nissan took a Japanese specification
    GT-R, running on Dunlop tyres with RAYS forged alloy wheels (V-spec equipment)
    and recorded a blistering lap time of 7:27.56.
    However the GT-R is far from being the fastest at the Ring, with the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 and the Dodge Viper ACR being faster by 5 full seconds. The 2010 GT-Rs
    lap was in dusty and sandy conditions and thus Nissan plans to have another run
    at the Ring to claim the record. Looks like this is one big round of
    ring-a-ring-o-roses.2010 Nissan GT-R Laps the ring faster! 2010_nissan_gt-r_nurburgringhttp://www.motorbeam.com/cars/super-cars/nissan-gtr-super-cars-cars/2010-nissan-gtr-laps-the-ring-faster/
    archit
    archit

2010 Nissan GT-R Laps the ring faster! Empty Re: 2010 Nissan GT-R Laps the ring faster!

Post  archit 19th April 2009, 3:55 pm

yea i heard this
    i think the GTR also beat LP640 in some race track!
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

2010 Nissan GT-R Laps the ring faster! Empty Re: 2010 Nissan GT-R Laps the ring faster!

Post  abhinavgupta 19th April 2009, 7:59 pm

This sure is one of my dream machines.
    0-100 in less than 4 second.
    Drivable in India due to decent ground clearance as compared to others.
    Carbon Fibre Body. What not .

Drool :!:
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 19th April 2009, 8:40 pm

I love its looks and sure one of my favorite car too. Looking forward to more records of it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th October 2024, 4:56 am