The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

New Teana & X-Trail coming next month!

Vibhor
    Vibhor

New Teana & X-Trail coming next month! Empty New Teana & X-Trail coming next month!

Post  Vibhor 7th August 2009, 1:17 pm

Sources in Nissan inform us that the revamped X-Trail and Teana are arriving in Indian shores on the second week of September. The company would have a beautiful launch ceremony to welcome the cars into our country.
    The second generation X-Trail was displayed at the 2007 Geneva Motor Show, while the redesigned Teana was shown at the 2008 Beijing Auto Show.
    Nissan hopes these cars would propel the company forward till they start selling the Micra/March next year.

IAB
    archit
    archit

New Teana & X-Trail coming next month! Empty Re: New Teana & X-Trail coming next month!

Post  archit 7th August 2009, 3:43 pm

well the new teana has been already launched in Thailand and it looks superb!! wink thumbs
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

New Teana & X-Trail coming next month! Empty Re: New Teana & X-Trail coming next month!

Post  Crazy cat 7th August 2009, 6:05 pm

@archit, can you put up a pic of the same?
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 8th August 2009, 7:54 am

spotted or from internet?
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 8th August 2009, 2:05 pm

Anything archit, as you said it is launched there and looks good, i asked you.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 8th August 2009, 2:15 pm

@CC, Haven't you seen the new Teana ?
    Here are pics of it -
    New Teana & X-Trail coming next month! Teana10
    New Teana & X-Trail coming next month! Nissan10

VT
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 9th August 2009, 4:12 pm

The new Teana looks very stylish and sophisticated, a perfect car to be chauffered around in. It really reeks of class and elegance and can even give Mercedes-Benz some competition in terms of class and status.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 10th August 2009, 9:18 am

I'm not entirely carried away by the looks. I wish the front end looked better.
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 10th August 2009, 4:16 pm

This may become a good competitior to accord if priced a bit more low, Which I don't feel Nissan is going to do.
    I too didn't liked these new stretched headlamps, These ones looks like which i40 has got.

RoadRocket

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th October 2024, 10:39 am