The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Around the world on a Pulsar!

Vibhor
    Vibhor

Thumbs up Around the world on a Pulsar!

Post  Vibhor 7th June 2009, 5:08 pm

Daniel Velandia, a biking enthusiast from Colombia in South America has achieved a milestone, by riding his Bajaj Pulsar 180 from Colombia to India. The bike enthusiast rode his Pulsar across 23 countries covering over 30000 miles, to visit the birthplace of his Pulsar. This was a journey of a lifetime and of self-discovery for Daniel, experiencing the freedom and magic that can only be sensed onboard a motorcycle, to the commands of a Pulsar 180, which Daniel calls Elvira.

“I am delighted on completing this journey on my Pulsar 180. My dream of traveling and riding across the World has become a reality. This has been an unforgettable adventure, filled with unparalleled experiences, surviving difficult times in which both human and machine strength were tested, but from which both came out proud,” said Daniel
    Around the world on a Pulsar! Around12
    For full report, Click HERE.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Thumbs up Re: Around the world on a Pulsar!

Post  Crazy cat 7th June 2009, 5:24 pm

Over 30000 miles? I couldn't believe my eyes. Is Pulsar so strong to withstand that much usage. I remember abhijit saying his Pulsar has heating problem on a long highway trip. Pulsar is South America? I guess Bajaj should have given good amount of quality in that South American version.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 7th June 2009, 7:46 pm

:affraid: , i cant believe this, travelling all around on a pulsar? it is that reliable? i never knew pulsar could do this
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 8th June 2009, 9:04 am

yeah there are quality difference given to indian market and american market which is why we are seeing this news a reality which is :affraid: to believe but true.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 8th June 2009, 9:12 am

thackervijay wrote:yeah there are quality difference given to indian market and american market which is why we are seeing this news a reality which is :affraid: to believe but true.
    The original Pulsar and the first set of DTSi bikes had good amount of quality. But the quality was reduced in the later bikes.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 8th June 2009, 10:43 pm

wow. pulsar going places.
    well we even have an indian (from ahmedabad) who recently did the golden quadrilateral drive on a pulsar.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 9th June 2009, 12:14 am

I guess Bajaj makes special bikes for these tours :lol!: .
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 9th June 2009, 1:19 am

Crazy cat wrote:I guess Bajaj makes special bikes for these tours :lol!: .
    yes the indian guy had slightly modified his pulsar. bajaj doesnt do anything man. atleast in india.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 3rd July 2024, 3:47 am