The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
im_hummer_freak
napster
?ushk@r
Road Rocket
8 posters

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India!

Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India! Empty Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India!

Post  Road Rocket 5th May 2009, 7:40 pm

Toyota India has announced the launch of its first ever futuristic concept
    showroom in India - Galaxy Toyota’s 3rd showroom in Delhi, which has been
    designed along the lines of its brand new dealer facility concept ‘DIVA’
    (Distinctive, Inviting, Value-added services, Advanced). Toyota is all set to
    embark on an ambitious network expansion plan, in tune with its plans to expand
    its product range in India. The DIVA concept has been designed with a view to
    Toyota’s complete future product range – MPV, SUV, passenger car segment and the
    upcoming compact car. This concept has been developed keeping
    in view the expected increase in customer footfalls at dealerships and
    anticipated change in customer profile.
    The new concept ‘DIVA’ will set benchmarks in the automotive industry in
    India and will be implemented at all upcoming Toyota dealerships across the
    country. Toyota’s new age dealerships will be more contemporary in looks, will
    cater to a more varied customer segment and will have increased functionality to
    handle larger customer volumes. They will also provide enhanced value-added
    services such as easier and quicker test drives and integrated value chain
    services all at one spot (exchange, registration, insurance and finance).
    The new Galaxy Toyota showroom will be among the largest in the entire
    region. This ultra modern facility will provide services to customers in and
    around West Delhi and surrounding areas. The facility has an area of
    approximately 40000 sq ft. This includes a showroom of around 10000 sq ft,
    featuring new car display area, café counter, etc. The back office is around
    5000 sq ft, including a luxurious customer lounge. The showroom has 25000 sq ft
    approximately of parking area which includes a hi-tech customer delivery
    bay.http://www.motorbeam.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/2010_toyota_camry_wallpaper.jpg
    (Source:Motorbeam.com)
    ?ushk@r
    ?ushk@r

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India! Empty Re: Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India!

Post  ?ushk@r 4th June 2009, 9:05 pm

Looks good.. some more images from Google! Hope it's the same! :)

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India! Aygo-5

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India! 05-5dr-s-s

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India! AETV78810628_1b

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India! Zoomed_aygo.4

Some specifications too, hope they are the same too..

Click here
    napster
    napster

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India! Empty Re: Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India!

Post  napster 4th June 2009, 9:21 pm

?ushk@r wrote:Looks good.. some more images from Google! Hope it's the same! :)

Toyota to launch 1st Futuristic showroom in India! AETV78810628_1b

Some specifications too, hope they are the same too..

Click here

this specific car reminds me of honda JAZZ, looks similar to it
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 4th June 2009, 9:25 pm

nice move by toyota. i see manufacturers now a days are realising potential in the indian market and moving more towards a better cutomer experiance in the showrooms.
    @ ?ushk@r welcome to TAI. hope you enjoy your stay. cheers we have 1 more member from ahmedabad. btw what are these pics for? this thread is about a showroom.
    ?ushk@r
    ?ushk@r

Post  ?ushk@r 4th June 2009, 9:26 pm

thanks dude.. they gonna launch a compact car soon.. and that's Aygo, so just posted them
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 4th June 2009, 9:47 pm

?ushk@r wrote:thanks dude.. they gonna launch a compact car soon.. and that's Aygo, so just posted them
    ok. so why dont you give an introduction in the introduction section. i'd love to see some pics of your ride. i love contessa 👍
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 5th June 2009, 12:14 am

I'm not quite interested in this concept. Manufacturers should concentrate more on After sale experience. They should hear out to customer's problems and assist them with full attention and care.

But a welcome move by Toyota. Chance are there for improvement of after sale experience.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 5th June 2009, 12:32 am

Crazy cat wrote:I'm not quite interested in this concept. Manufacturers should concentrate more on After sale experience. They should hear out to customer's problems and assist them with full attention and care.

But a welcome move by Toyota. Chance are there for improvement of after sale experience.
    i agree CC. all companies should make their A.S.S a priority in their services.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 5th June 2009, 12:44 pm

Hi Pushkar,
    These pics don't fit well in this thread, Search around and you will find a thread on Toyota's New Small car, I.E Aygo.

VT
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 5th June 2009, 5:04 pm

I think this new trend of an interactive customer experience will gradually become a new trend with all manufacturers, which is a welcome move. I always believed that this will be necessary sometime in the near future. But they should also concentrate on having well trained salesmen who know a thing or two about the products they are selling.

@Pushkar, welcome to TAI, and have a pleasant stay here. IMO, its the Yaris and not the Aygo that is coming here. Please check out our 'Toyota plans to bring a small car' thread in the 'Indian car scene' section.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 6th June 2009, 1:01 am

yes dc. i have seen many instances where the sales guys are not really aware of the features of a vehicle. and thus end up giving the customers wrong information. so it would be good for companies to initiate such things to get a better quality of service to the cutomers.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 6th June 2009, 10:47 am

?ushk@r wrote:thanks dude.. they gonna launch a compact car soon.. and that's Aygo, so just posted them

their hatchback coming here is Yaris, then followed by Prius which might come but will take some time.
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 6th June 2009, 7:04 pm

Anybody got the pics of this new "Futuristic" Showroom?
    About Aygo, I too heard that Toyta is planning to bring it, but still theres a confusion.

RoadRocket
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 7th June 2009, 12:08 am

Road Rocket wrote:Anybody got the pics of this new "Futuristic" Showroom?
    About Aygo, I too heard that Toyta is planning to bring it, but still theres a confusion.

RoadRocket
    I googled for the pic, but couldn't find one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 6th October 2024, 10:56 am