The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
dcargod
Akash
Crazy cat
thackervijay
anjan
raj_5004
Road Rocket
vaibhavraj
12 posters

The Scorpio Owners / Fans / Future Owners.

vaibhavraj
    vaibhavraj

Smile My All new Scorpio !!

Post  vaibhavraj 9th August 2009, 12:43 am

The Scorpio Owners / Fans / Future Owners. - Page 3 21072010
    The Scorpio Owners / Fans / Future Owners. - Page 3 19062010
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Smile Re: The Scorpio Owners / Fans / Future Owners.

Post  thackervijay 9th August 2009, 9:21 am

wow yours look good too vaibhav, now what needs to see is the issues having heard for the quality used in current one is not that good compared to older ones though having nice good features and superb engine, vaibhav do let us know the comparision of both of the beast.
    Two things i dont like in new scorpio are that scoop on bonnet and new tooth mesh bumpers, spoils the macho looks else awesome machine.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 9th August 2009, 9:37 am

Congrats on your new ride vaibhav clap . Do share some experiences at the dealer and about the car too.
    Happy riding Smile
    vaibhavraj
    vaibhavraj

Post  vaibhavraj 9th August 2009, 4:02 pm

@ thakervijy , crazycat.
    thanks. I will post more pics and a review soon. I really had a very bad dealer experience buying the new scorpio. It took almost 2 months for them to deliver the car to me.and 3 days before the car refused to start i was shocked a ten days old car has a starting problem , i immdiately called the mahindra workshop and they send their mechanics and guess what the battery of the all new scorpio was mistaking , now they have changed the battery in warrenty. but its really disgusting too see this happeing in a brand new car. And yes mahindra really needs to improve their dealerships .Overall the car is good. Brilliant engine , very smooth campared to the old crde and non crde. Feels moch more well planted on road and ride is good in my old scorpio the ride is slightly bumpy at the rear. But i found the plastic quality better in my old scorpio , door panels etc. This is the area mahindra needs to work on afterall its a 10 lakh rupee car. But overall the performance of the engine is the biggest change i felt from my old scorpio. and suspension is slighlty better.
    I will post a detailed review soon.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 9th August 2009, 4:09 pm

Awesome.
    Finally you have got your mighty mascular beast. Many Many congratulations on your new scorpio vaibhav. Post some more images of it. cheers

VT
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 10th August 2009, 12:41 pm

vaibhavraj wrote:@ thakervijy , crazycat.
    thanks. I will post more pics and a review soon. I really had a very bad dealer experience buying the new scorpio. It took almost 2 months for them to deliver the car to me.and 3 days before the car refused to start i was shocked a ten days old car has a starting problem , i immdiately called the mahindra workshop and they send their mechanics and guess what the battery of the all new scorpio was mistaking , now they have changed the battery in warrenty. but its really disgusting too see this happeing in a brand new car. And yes mahindra really needs to improve their dealerships .Overall the car is good. Brilliant engine , very smooth campared to the old crde and non crde. Feels moch more well planted on road and ride is good in my old scorpio the ride is slightly bumpy at the rear. But i found the plastic quality better in my old scorpio , door panels etc. This is the area mahindra needs to work on afterall its a 10 lakh rupee car. But overall the performance of the engine is the biggest change i felt from my old scorpio. and suspension is slighlty better.
    I will post a detailed review soon.

yes vaibhav, there are few departments where mahindra didnt worked infact i know few owners of old as well as new scorpios that plastics,door panels etc. were better fitted and planted then newer models, so company yes did gave some good gizmos in 10L price bracket like tyre tronics,auto sensors,and what not but should also have worked on quality and space inside too.
    Awaiting to hear more from you.
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

Post  raj_5004 11th August 2009, 12:27 am

congrats on your scorpio buddy. its looks fantastic & excellent colour choice buddy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29th September 2024, 4:47 am