The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
vaibhavraj
Crazy cat
Vibhor
7 posters

Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US!

Vibhor
    Vibhor

Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US! Empty Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US!

Post  Vibhor 12th March 2009, 8:30 pm

Global Vehicles USA, the distributor for Indian auto maker Mahindra & Mahindra is in the process of launching Mahindras first vehicles in the United States. Beginning later this year, Global Vehicles will launch two- and four-door diesel-powered pickup trucks, in both two-wheel and four-wheel-drive versions. These are rugged vehicles, compact in size with the payload and towing capacity of larger pickups, with the fuel economy of a small automobile. About a year later, a diesel-powered SUV, with similar characteristics, will follow the pickup. :)
    Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US! Mahind10
    (Motorbeam.com)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US! Empty Re: Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US!

Post  Crazy cat 12th March 2009, 10:14 pm

It is good to hear M&M's entry into US. Hope the FE benefit takes M&M to new heights in US.

To me Xenon from Tata is the best looker and obviously my choice too.
    vaibhavraj
    vaibhavraj

Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US! Empty @ Crazy cat

Post  vaibhavraj 13th March 2009, 11:27 am

hi ya i agree with that tata xenon is much a better and refined vehicle.... they should launch the Scorpio Getaway varinat...
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US! Empty Re: Mahindra to launch Appalachian in US!

Post  Vibhor 13th March 2009, 11:44 am

Yes CC, Even my choice is also the Xenon,as i said before also, It has more urban looks than this Getaway, but let's see how does this Geaway performs in US, Personally i don't think that its going to a big success because there are already many other better pik ups in that market, I guess.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 13th March 2009, 12:46 pm

another pickup in market now from mahindra, may be their truimph card is FE, but doesnt seems to be that big news for USA, xenon is doing good in exports, lets see how does mahindra does. For me good thing is that indian manufacturers are competing good and giving a tough time with global players.Keep rocking.CHEERS!!!
    Zal
    Zal

Post  Zal 13th March 2009, 2:05 pm

This is funny. The only person who will but a M&M in the US is if the are drunk. :lol!:
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 13th March 2009, 6:03 pm

i really like Xenon over this!
    but good luck to Mahindra!
    zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 14th March 2009, 8:41 am

Xenon has stunning looks than Scorpio!!

Lets see how M&M play it cards ??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 21st September 2024, 2:14 pm