The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
thackervijay
archit
zinam
Vibhor
8 posters

Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings!

Vibhor
    Vibhor

Thumbs down Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings!

Post  Vibhor 6th February 2009, 1:25 pm

Hello Friends! :)
    Globalmotors have revealed two renderings of the next generation 2010 Hyundai Tuscon.

The Tuscon, internally codenamed the LM, has been undergoing testing and has been spotted heavily camouflaged. The two renderings are very speculative but provide a first look at how the latest crossover from Hyundai may look.

The current Tuscon has been on sale since 2005 and was the best selling Hyundai vehicle with sales reaching the 200,000 units per year mark.
    The sales have come down considerably with very tough competition like the Honda CRV, Chevrolet Captiva, VW Tiguan, Ford Kuga and Mitsuibishi Outlander.

The new Tuscon would be considerably bigger than the outgoing version with intelligent space utilization meaning very roomy interiors. Mechanically the new Tuscon will have a completely new range of advanced gasoline and diesel engines.
    The range starter would the 2.0 Litre Common Rail Turbodiesel engine while revised version of Hyundai’s 2.4 Litre Petrol will also be offered. The Tuscon will come with the option of a 6-Speed automatic in favor of lower fuel consumption and a manual.:D

Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings! Hyundai_tucson_globalmotors
    Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings! Hyundai_tucson2-rendering
    zinam
    zinam

Thumbs down Re: Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings!

Post  zinam 6th February 2009, 10:41 pm

Is it really Tucson buddy??

It is good looking & looks like Tuscon derived from i20 :lol!:
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 8th February 2009, 7:27 am

wow!!!
    this tucson looks like a fastback!!
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 8th February 2009, 12:03 pm

wow this tucson looks awsome but front does resembles with i series.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 8th February 2009, 5:20 pm

thackervijay wrote:wow this tucson looks awsome but front does resembles with i series.
    That is the intention of hyundai I think. The grille and other things are having resemblance in all new Hyundai launches. They might be making it as a trademark.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 9th February 2009, 10:37 am

yeah with the success of i10, first its i series across globe, hyundai seems to make a family out of it with now i20,i30 and 40 already in news so lets wait and read more numbers started already with 10. :lol!:
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 3rd March 2009, 12:58 pm

But this is just a concept, looks like based on hyundai QarmaQ. :bball:
    ?ushk@r
    ?ushk@r

Post  ?ushk@r 30th July 2009, 10:26 pm

Update:

Hyundai ix35 to replace Hyundai Tucson

The butch Hyundai Tucson is not going strong any more. So the Korean car maker is considering swapping it with its newest production. Hyundai ix35. The Hyundai ix35 is all set to step into the shoes of the mighty Tucson.

The new Hyundai ix35 is bigger, muscular and bears a sharper-looking facade and comes with a sumptuous interior cabin as part of a move up market. Hyundai has seen the potential in the new Hyundai ix35 to fare as a good substitute for their Tucson.

The Hyundai ix35 will make its first public appearance in the upcoming Frankfurt Fair in September. This crossover will be initially rolled out in Korea and other countries are likely to welcome this car in a year. The Hyundai iX35 will be pitched as an urban car, rather than an outdoor 4x4. The will be manufactured at the Hyundai/Kia’s Slovakia plant.

This newbie is based on an i50-derived platform promises better dynamics and refinement. The Hyundai ix35 will be available in petrol and diesel and will be powered by a 2.0L engine. This engine will churn out a remarkable horsepower of 175 bhp and is expected to generate an impressive 149 g/km CO2 emission.

Although a seven-seater arrangement is normal for Spot Utility Vehicle (SUV), the new Hyundai ix35 will only come in a comfortable five seats capacity.

Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings! Hyun_i10

Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings! Hyunda15

Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings! 09041310

Next Gen. Hyundai Tucson Renderings! Hyunda16

Source: Blog
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 30th July 2009, 11:04 pm

all these next generation cars look good, but how practical are they on roads?
    specially on indian roads?
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 31st July 2009, 8:08 am

Is this the production version?
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 31st July 2009, 1:16 pm

Crazy cat wrote:Is this the production version?

well it seems more of a concept one then production cause on ground reality there surely would be changes in that car as seen in the pictures.
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 1st August 2009, 10:15 am

This is the concept, Original will be showcased on Frankfurt motorshow later this year.

[url=http://www.theautomotiveindiaforums.com/mailto:?ushk@r]?ushk@r[/url] wrote:The Hyundai ix35 will make its first public appearance in the upcoming Frankfurt Fair in September. This crossover will be initially rolled out in Korea and other countries are likely to welcome this car in a year. The Hyundai iX35 will be pitched as an urban car, rather than an outdoor 4x4. The will be manufactured at the Hyundai/Kia’s Slovakia plant.

RoadRocket

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8th July 2024, 3:20 am