The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
zinam
Road Rocket
thackervijay
Vibhor
archit
Crazy cat
manan
11 posters

Mugen Kit and Exterior Mods on Civic

Vibhor
    Vibhor

Mugen Kit and Exterior Mods on Civic - Page 2 Empty Re: Mugen Kit and Exterior Mods on Civic

Post  Vibhor 30th March 2009, 5:29 pm

Thats good news manan,congrats!
    Waiting for more pics to come of your machine :bball:
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Mugen Kit and Exterior Mods on Civic - Page 2 Empty Re: Mugen Kit and Exterior Mods on Civic

Post  abhinavgupta 2nd April 2009, 9:01 pm

Oh manan , i thought that car went to your bro ;)

Hows the ice going , fibre glassing et all done?
    manan
    manan

Post  manan 5th April 2009, 10:30 pm

Till he learns driving, It still belongs to me. Almost Done waiting for my Mono AMP.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 5th April 2009, 10:38 pm

manan wrote:
    Crazy cat wrote:Thanks manan. Can you please explain in detail?

The More you accelarte the more faster your Pistons Move, The purpose of a Rev limiter is too keep the count below 500 FPM else your pistons will come flying out of the engine head.

Guys my car is undergoing a New ICE Install, will post details and pics ones the project is over
    Thanks manan. And waiting for your new ICE setup.
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 6th April 2009, 12:25 am

Whats the setup uptil now.
    Spill the beans dude.
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 6th April 2009, 11:23 pm

Manan ,how about a 0-100 run through the iphone like you did earlier considering we were close to each other in the 1st practise drag that day at DCE.
    manan
    manan

Post  manan 7th April 2009, 9:24 am

abhinavgupta wrote:Manan ,how about a 0-100 run through the iphone like you did earlier considering we were close to each other in the 1st practise drag that day at DCE.

I want to do it for Long, but not finding the right time and place, I had done it initially when the remap was installed, managed a 8.49 second 0-100,That time the car was loaded with 2 more college friends so thats not accurate. Will try to do another proper run soon.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 7th April 2009, 1:30 pm

great car manan. nice mods. any plans for paint job as well??
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 7th April 2009, 4:41 pm

manan wrote:
    abhinavgupta wrote:Manan ,how about a 0-100 run through the iphone like you did earlier considering we were close to each other in the 1st practise drag that day at DCE.

I want to do it for Long, but not finding the right time and place, I had done it initially when the remap was installed, managed a 8.49 second 0-100,That time the car was loaded with 2 more college friends so thats not accurate. Will try to do another proper run soon.

Waiting for the result.
    Any upgrades in the pipeline.
    Anything about the headers?
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 8th April 2009, 1:18 pm

im_hummer_freak wrote:great car manan. nice mods. any plans for paint job as well??
    Yes, Good idea Also, manan why don't you try some graphic work on your car?

Road Rocket
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 8th April 2009, 2:29 pm

a sun roof would also be a good idea. i have seen one civic quite like yours and it also has a sun roof and it looks good.
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 8th April 2009, 6:04 pm

An aftermarket sun roof is not a very good option.
    There are leaking problems etc which i have seen and heard in cars with after market sunroofs.
    ghost
    ghost

Post  ghost 14th April 2009, 9:26 pm

Who's building the headers in delhi?and what kind of wrap are you using on it?
    manan
    manan

Post  manan 14th April 2009, 10:13 pm

ghost wrote:Who's building the headers in delhi?and what kind of wrap are you using on it?

I plan to import the headers from USA, nobody can make headers in Delhi properly.
    ghost
    ghost

Post  ghost 15th April 2009, 12:23 am

In that case,I suggest you get some good header wrap as well.something good till about 5k dgerees F.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 3rd May 2009, 8:06 pm

that is one killer civic, nicely done,
    and manan i guess you use to drive a swift before the civic rite?
    if im not wrong
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 3rd May 2009, 8:14 pm

Saw a Modifed civic today in Malviya Nagar, Its head and tail lamps were just like of Manan's civic but the car was in black colour.

VT
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 3rd May 2009, 8:24 pm

Yes.
    His brother drives the Swift now.
    I think this civic is now going to his brother and he's planning something else.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 3rd May 2009, 8:27 pm

cool, does any one know how much would a pair of projector foglamps cost?
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 3rd May 2009, 9:07 pm

Will let you know the price by tomorrow.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 3rd May 2009, 9:15 pm

abhinavgupta wrote:Will let you know the price by tomorrow.
    cool, thanks, ill be waiting for the price, i want to get one installed in mine :D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 11:10 am