The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

[solved]accessories for my swift dzire.........

stings_ray

[solved]accessories for my swift dzire......... Empty Plz help me with some accessories for my swift dzire.........

Post  stings_ray 10th December 2008, 8:25 pm

hi
    all plz (please) help with me with some accessorires and its aprox(approximate) price in Bangalore also if possible the store name.plz (Please) keep in mind the head unit is inbuilt in the car.If possible to change, do let me know also the same in amp, subs etcs.Also help with some good reverse parking sensors etc

Last edited by anjan on 10th December 2008, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : do not use sms lingo and dash. use full words for everybody to follow.Mod)
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

[solved]accessories for my swift dzire......... Empty Re: [solved]accessories for my swift dzire.........

Post  Vibhor 10th December 2008, 9:11 pm

THREAD MOVED
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

[solved]accessories for my swift dzire......... Empty Re: [solved]accessories for my swift dzire.........

Post  raj_5004 10th December 2008, 9:26 pm

for the swift DZire, you could start with some cool alloys, try neo, plati, HR, etc. avoid aura, they are very good but their designs are boring. then go for front, side and rear skirts. xenon headlights will look cool, though they are very costly. reverse sensors by xenos are good, try them.
    for the music, try this thread:
    https://theautomotiveindia.forumotion.net/accessories-in-car-entertainment-f19/ice-for-i10-t41.htm
    also, this thread would help:
    https://theautomotiveindia.forumotion.net/accessories-in-car-entertainment-f19/suggestion-for-good-speakers-t86.htm#838
    stings_ray

[solved]accessories for my swift dzire......... Empty issue solve

Post  stings_ray 9th March 2009, 7:57 am

Thanks for all the advice ............finally i got the car and got in some accessories lots of thanks to vibhor too........
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 9th March 2009, 11:09 am

Congrats stings and Thank you, In future if you have any query about your car or anything please feel free to post we will definately help you out, Congrats again and Happy Driving.

Topic Solved, Thread Closed.

-Vibhor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 2:22 am