The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Vibhor
Road Rocket
thackervijay
archit
im_hummer_freak
Crazy cat
amber_uk
11 posters

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India?

Poll

Which Alfa would you like to see in India?

[ 0 ]
    New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Vote_lcap20%New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 7 ]
    New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Vote_lcap288%New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Vote_rcap [88%] 
    [ 0 ]
    New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Vote_lcap20%New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Vote_lcap212%New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Vote_rcap [12%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 8
    amber_uk

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Empty New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India?

Post  amber_uk 9th July 2009, 2:40 am

TELL ME WHICH ALFA ROMEOS SHOULD FIAT BRING INTO INDIA ONCE THIS WHOLE RECESSION BANDWAGON FINISHES -

1. ALFA ROMEO 8C COMPETIZIONE - This stunning and gorgeous beauty, often called as "the most beautiful car ever designed", even though sold out, but if made again

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? 8calfa12

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa_r12

2. ALFA ROMEO 159 - The sexiest saloon in the world got even better with more efficient multi air engines in 2009.

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? 01-09-10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa-r10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? 10531r10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? 2007-a10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? 10531r12

3. ALFA ROMEO BRERA/SPIDER - Often regarded as the most beautiful coupe car. Won numerous design awards.

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? 2008-a10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa_r14

4. ALFA MITO - The Newest and the smallest Alfa in years, often regarded as a spiritual successor to the much loved Alfasud.

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa_m10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa-m10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Novite10

5. ALFA GT - The only car in Alfa portfolio designed by Bertone in years a coupue yeat a proper 4 seater with boot to pack your stuff.

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfagt10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa-g10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa_r15

6. ALFA 147 - European car of the year 2001. Very different and exclusive car indeed.

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa1410

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa-110

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa_110

7. ALFA ROMEO 156 - European car of the year 1997 but still very sexy and is considered as a cult car in car designing -

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? 2005_a10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfaro10

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Alfa_r17

8. ALFA ROMEO 166 - Now defunct but still a masterpiece. Common guys this will cut a nice picture indeed and can still give the e classes and 5 series a run for their money.

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? 410
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Empty Re: New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India?

Post  Crazy cat 9th July 2009, 8:38 am

Alfa Romeo 159 for me. It looks striking!
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India? Empty Re: New Breeds of Alfas, when are they coming to India?

Post  im_hummer_freak 9th July 2009, 9:30 am

yes 159 is the most practical for indian market.
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 9th July 2009, 10:05 am

i love the 159 and brera
    hope these come in INdia
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 9th July 2009, 12:29 pm

its 159 for me too, practical car for our market, though i love romeo spider.
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 10th July 2009, 5:38 pm

All these Alfa Romeo models fabulous!
    I wish they all come to India but this won't happen.
    The only practical model for India is the Alfa 159, and Brera is the cabrio version of it.It may come as CBU.
    The Mito is nice too, It shall compete the 500 etc if it makes to India.

RoadRocket
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 21st July 2009, 4:36 pm

Even my vote goes for the Alfa Romeo 159.
    Its the perfect car for India and has some chances to sell in good volumes, other cars are not much practical as said by RoadRocket

VT
    shynishm
    shynishm

Post  shynishm 22nd July 2009, 8:23 pm

I too back 159 as it will be the perfect fit for Indian market.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 22nd July 2009, 11:13 pm

i voted for mito, i like both mito and 159, i being a lover of hatchbacks i would like mito to come to india
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 23rd July 2009, 7:53 am

Yeah Mito is cool too. They can bring 159 and Mito here.
    dcargod
    dcargod

Post  dcargod 23rd July 2009, 9:40 pm

Me too voted for the 159 because its the most sensible choice.
    Zal
    Zal

Post  Zal 1st August 2009, 5:30 pm

Alfas brake down too often. When you pay so much for a car thats the last thing you want

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 2:59 pm