The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
swapszone
ghost
Road Rocket
Crazy cat
abhinavgupta
9 posters

For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes.

abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. Empty For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes.

Post  abhinavgupta 6th April 2009, 7:01 pm

I had ordered Type 4 Angel Eyes , Recieved Type 3 by mistake. Just tested it on a Type 3 light and it works wonders.

The angel eyes are CCFL and white in colour.

It will fit
    New Honda City TYPE 3. The one before the Honda City ZX in the same shape.

Price 3000 including shipping anywhere in India.

For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. Angel_10
    For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. Angel_11
    For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. Angel_12
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. Empty Re: For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes.

Post  Crazy cat 10th April 2009, 5:01 pm

What's the purpose of this?
    Where to fix this?
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. Empty Re: For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes.

Post  Road Rocket 12th April 2009, 2:02 pm

I think they fit on headlamps. :)

Road Rocket
    ghost
    ghost

Post  ghost 14th April 2009, 9:28 pm

It's called a Halo kit.
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 15th April 2009, 12:45 am

Its just like the aftermarket lights
    and the ones called the corona rings on the BMW.
    Add to the beauty.
    swapszone

Post  swapszone 16th April 2009, 4:03 pm

will they work on the Lancer Headlamps
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 16th April 2009, 4:09 pm

swapszone wrote:will they work on the Lancer Headlamps
    No i don't think so, because these are circular in shape and lancer has rectangle kind of headlamps.
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 16th April 2009, 5:58 pm

They will not.
    You get aftermarket lights for Lancer.

For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. Lancer-angel-eyes

Or better check this.
    Fellow TAI-ian has one on his lancer

http://www.theautomotiveindiaforums.com/car-and-bike-reviews-f9/let-me-introduce-my-ride-t552.htm#6313
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 17th April 2009, 2:42 pm

:lol!: Abhinav, That fellow TAI'ian is swapszone only!lol
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 17th April 2009, 5:41 pm

Oh Lol. :P Goofed up.
    swapszone

Post  swapszone 17th April 2009, 9:43 pm

lolz... thats alrite...the reason why i asked this question was that u get these rings... which are exactly the same size i see on my headlamp now... i just wanted to ask if they were different... these rings dont last long as they glow with the help of a LED bulb... which goes off very often... i have changed the LED in my rings atleast 4 times now...i'm looking for the ring that has a NEON TUBE inside it... like the ones u see on some of the aftermarket headlamps for CIVIC... if any one can help
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 18th April 2009, 2:26 am

This is not LED.
    This is CCFL.
    Lasts very long.
    Even if there is any problem which occurs, its in the invertor which can be replaced easily and cheap.

What is the size of the Ring you need? ( in inches)
    swapszone

Post  swapszone 18th April 2009, 7:37 am

CCFL wud mean that there's a tube inside the rings... isnt it... if so i'm looking for the same... can i have ur number
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 19th April 2009, 1:32 am

Have PM'd You my number :)

P.S. These rings would not fit the Lancer as they are much bigger than the normal CCFLs which come in after market lights.
    laughing bunny
    laughing bunny

Post  laughing bunny 19th April 2009, 3:14 pm

will this go 4 honda city zx
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 19th April 2009, 6:01 pm

This is not for Honda City ZX. This is for the one before that but the one with almost the same shape.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 19th April 2009, 6:05 pm

Yes, I think there was not much difference in City Zx's and one berfore it headlamps -

For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. Head-Lamp-Honda-City

and heres a pic of angel eyes on older model -

For Sale- Honda City TYPE 3 Angel Eyes. 352974573l
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 19th April 2009, 6:22 pm

Vibhor if you see carefully, the ones on the ZX are more flat on the top than the one on the Type 3.
    The last image is almost how this would look like but in CCFL and white.(and without the one on the indicator)
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 19th April 2009, 9:30 pm

abhinavgupta wrote:Vibhor if you see carefully, the ones on the ZX are more flat on the top than the one on the Type 3.
    The last image is almost how this would look like but in CCFL and white.(and without the one on the indicator)
    Ya, They are, but won't they still fit on ZX?
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 19th April 2009, 9:48 pm

No, They will not fit the way they should.
    They will be slightly slanting and need some cutting on the inner reflector.
    swapszone

Post  swapszone 21st April 2009, 10:23 am

how sad... they are not for a lancer
    smokin
    smokin

Post  smokin 30th April 2009, 11:13 pm

these can be fit into jazz also (actually it's for jazz )
    if anyone buying the same when launch in India one can get the best thing right now LOL
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 21st June 2009, 10:19 am

smokin wrote:these can be fit into jazz also (actually it's for jazz )
    if anyone buying the same when launch in India one can get the best thing right now LOL
    Jazz has now launched, Maybe some Jazz owners can show their interest in this product now. Wink

RoadRocket
    manavchawla

Post  manavchawla 24th June 2009, 5:36 pm

can you provide complete headlamps(that include angel eye, audi type led lights with a projector lamp) for HONDA CITY ZX

Last edited by Vibhor on 24th June 2009, 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : please avoid SMS lingo... :))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 8th July 2024, 3:01 am