The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
rohit3r
raj_5004
car-o-static
im_hummer_freak
abhinavgupta
napster
dcargod
thackervijay
Vibhor
Crazy cat
Vlad
15 posters

Fiat Grande Punto Test Driven

shynishm
    shynishm

Fiat Grande Punto Test Driven - Page 4 Empty Re: Fiat Grande Punto Test Driven

Post  shynishm 21st August 2009, 1:33 pm

Yeh... I am very surprised and sad to hear this. I was expecting GP to be an outstanding car in its segment. May be they down tuned GP for Linea?? But that will be a stupid thing to do ! Its time for Fiat to focus on volume and it will come only through compelling product line. I just wondering why FIAT is so thoughtless in India! Now they have the TATA relation which can prove very effective. Instead of leveraging the opertunities, they are playing around with under powered cars Angry Why are they not learning from mistakes !!
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Fiat Grande Punto Test Driven - Page 4 Empty Re: Fiat Grande Punto Test Driven

Post  Crazy cat 22nd August 2009, 5:08 pm

shynishm wrote:Yeh... I am very surprised and sad to hear this. I was expecting GP to be an outstanding car in its segment. May be they down tuned GP for Linea?? But that will be a stupid thing to do ! Its time for Fiat to focus on volume and it will come only through compelling product line. I just wondering why FIAT is so thoughtless in India! Now they have the TATA relation which can prove very effective. Instead of leveraging the opertunities, they are playing around with under powered cars Angry Why are they not learning from mistakes !!
    Like i said before, Fiat still have to do lot of work in reading market requirements and engine tuning.

Current date/time is 29th September 2024, 4:56 am