The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
satyam2936
raj_5004
thackervijay
zinam
Vibhor
Crazy cat
anjan
11 posters

Is Fitting huge speakers in hatchbacks worth it?

archit
    archit

Is Fitting huge speakers in hatchbacks worth it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Fitting huge speakers in hatchbacks worth it?

Post  archit 16th March 2009, 8:49 pm

oh yes
    i have seen something like this in the motor expo here in BKK
    but it was in a fortuner!
    looks really cool and music is simply car breaking
    manan
    manan

Is Fitting huge speakers in hatchbacks worth it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Fitting huge speakers in hatchbacks worth it?

Post  manan 16th March 2009, 9:01 pm

Crazy cat wrote:Boom! And again how much this setup costs?

Close to 8 Lakhs, Belongs to same guy who has the R8. The car also has a engine transplant and has a Mivec engine under its Hood now, This is a car he uses only on Saturdays. Also has a Bodykit and custom paintjob. Every nicely done car indeed. Looks amazing.

And now since he is bored of this and the R8, recently placed an order for an EVO 10. Should be here in Delhi by April.

Is Fitting huge speakers in hatchbacks worth it? - Page 2 Concept-Mivec-2

Is Fitting huge speakers in hatchbacks worth it? - Page 2 Concept-Mivec-1
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 17th March 2009, 3:36 pm

oh man!!!
    this lancer is simply too good!!!
    also two door!!
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Post  abhinavgupta 7th April 2009, 7:47 pm

Vibhor wrote:Very nice topic anjan buddy!
    Well, I don't think so that fitting such big n expensive audio system in a hatch is worth it!
    ..and i completely agree to your sentence that "the volume of the music played should be confined to only the car occupants ears and should not disturb the outside traffic and also not the driver."
    I think one should just install a pair of speakers in front and rear n ofcourse the headunit also!..n if more you want then just install subwoofers!Thats all!...and amps are just useless in a small car! :) :)

Vibhor

I would never agree with this statement vibhor.
    Its actually this way. There are some companies of which the 6.5 inch mid bass is better than the 5.25 inch mid bass.

It depends on your listening choice and differentiating capacity.
    There are some people who want more mid bass , some want a bright sound etc.
    So it depends on the listening as to what speakers should a person go for.
    A friend of mine was not able to differentiate between speakers of 4000 and that of 9000. :P
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 9th May 2009, 11:49 pm

that lancer looks great, and the sound setup is also cool, i love it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 9:39 pm