The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

BMW launches its all new 7 series in India!!

Vibhor
    Vibhor

BMW launches its all new 7 series in India!! Empty BMW launches its all new 7 series in India!!

Post  Vibhor 21st January 2009, 10:37 pm

Hi guys!
    BMW has launched all new 7-series in India. The new BMW 7 Series portfolio in India will consist of three models - 730Ld, 740Li and the 750Li. The 750Li will be available from January 2009 and the 740Li and 750Li will be available from mid 2009 in the Indian Market. Speaking on the occasion, Mr. Peter Kronschnabl, President, BMW India said, “The arrival of the new BMW 7 Series marks the beginning of a new era in automobile design. Pioneering Innovations, Stylish Design, Luxurious Comfort, and Elegant Functionality of the all-new BMW 7 Series offers a superior driving experience quite unlike anything else in the luxury class. Our objective is to turn the fifth generation of the 7 Series into the most successful one of all time.” The ex-showroom price of 750Li across India is Rs. 93,30,000 (Ex-showroom price excludes RTO registration charges, tax, insurance, handling charges; Octroi and entry tax if applicable). The 750Li will be available in a range of eight paint finishes and eight upholstery designs. :)

BMW launches its all new 7 series in India!! Bmw_new_7-series
    Source: http://www.vicky.in/straightfrmtheheart/bmw-launches-new-7-series-in-india/
    zinam
    zinam

BMW launches its all new 7 series in India!! Empty Re: BMW launches its all new 7 series in India!!

Post  zinam 24th January 2009, 10:38 am

Hmm Good news :)

But How much it will cost on Road??

Atleast 1 crore & 5 Lakhs ??
    archit
    archit

BMW launches its all new 7 series in India!! Empty Re: BMW launches its all new 7 series in India!!

Post  archit 24th January 2009, 12:49 pm

this is good!!!
    i love the car
    it is spacious and powerful plus all the gadgets one can ask for!!

:cheers:
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 24th January 2009, 3:31 pm

this would be one of the super cool cars on indian roads, without wonders.
    but almost for more then 1 cr huh.... :( i cant buy it...
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 24th January 2009, 3:40 pm

Well, the new 7 series is very much improved, it has refreshed lamps etc. but however i didn't liked its XL sized grille!Its looking quite odd to me.
    I would still prefer S class over it anyday.:D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 9:20 am