The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
dcargod
napster
abhinavgupta
swapszone
manan
Crazy cat
thackervijay
raj_5004
archit
Road Rocket
zinam
Vibhor
im_hummer_freak
17 posters

Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes!

swapszone

Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes!

Post  swapszone 26th April 2009, 11:16 am

hope it looks better now with the description u gave
    napster
    napster

Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Empty endeavour limo

Post  napster 3rd May 2009, 7:18 pm

hey,
    this one is owned by a tv channel in hyderabad amed local tv, he uses this car for a program called local taxi.... :lol!:
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Dsc01413
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Dsc01414
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Dsc01415
    napster
    napster

Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Empty scorpio modded to the extent and named predator

Post  napster 3rd May 2009, 7:24 pm

MOD NOTE: THREADS MERGED. PLEASE SEARCH FOR EXISTING THREADS BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD. THANKS.

this thing was found in banjara hills and it was huge, my mouth was wide open for almost an hour, lol
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Dsc01310
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Dsc01416
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Dsc01311
    :affraid:
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Empty Re: Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes!

Post  thackervijay 4th May 2009, 10:04 am

cool pics of endy and scorpio mate, seems quite few endy's are turned into limos in our country now.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 4th May 2009, 10:09 am

thackervijay wrote:cool pics of endy and scorpio mate, seems quite few endy's are turned into limos in our country now.
    true, i even saw an octy limo and a pajero limo, couldnt take a snap beacause i dint have battery in my fone
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 4th May 2009, 2:47 pm

Nice spottings napster, I've spotted a Prado Limousine near claridges, Delhi and an Audi A6 limo!

And that moded scorpio looks liked Mix of AXE & Scorpio.

VT
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 4th May 2009, 3:03 pm

Vibhor wrote:Nice spottings napster, I've spotted a Prado Limousine near claridges, Delhi and an Audi A6 limo!

VT

a6 limo?? :shock:
    any snaps of it??
    swapszone

Post  swapszone 4th May 2009, 3:37 pm

interesting... even i wud love to see the pics of the A6 Limo
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 4th May 2009, 4:06 pm

napster wrote:
    Vibhor wrote:Nice spottings napster, I've spotted a Prado Limousine near claridges, Delhi and an Audi A6 limo!

VT

a6 limo?? :shock:
    any snaps of it??

swapszone wrote:interesting... even i wud love to see the pics of the A6 Limo
    Sorry guys, Unfortunately no pics of it, A6 was on other side of road and i was driving car, So couldn't snap any pics, I spotted it near Hotel Taj Mansingh and it was of silver colour.The modification was surely aftermarket one.

VT
    swapszone

Post  swapszone 4th May 2009, 4:07 pm

hmmm thats bad
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 4th May 2009, 8:21 pm

i was expecting to see it today :(
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 4th May 2009, 8:57 pm

how about an esteem open top?? i found this in my college parkinglot,

Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Abcd0010
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 4th May 2009, 9:06 pm

It looks good to me actually.
    napster
    napster

Post  napster 4th May 2009, 9:14 pm

Crazy cat wrote:It looks good to me actually.
    it looks good from this far but act if u look at it outside it doesnt look good at all, the fabrication is not at all satisfactory
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 18th May 2009, 11:53 pm

I'm not very sure, it is a modified or imported one :stupid: . Spotted it at a garage, so sharing with you all. To me it looks like a Tata mobile, so i'm posting it here. It was very tall and very hard to climb on it. It is barely a foot or two less in height than a Force traveller. It was huge and mind blowing. But very poorly maintained.

Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Dsc00113
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 Dsc00114
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

Post  raj_5004 19th May 2009, 8:42 am

i dont think thats a tata mobile. i feel its some mitsubishi pick up, maybe imported long back!
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 19th May 2009, 12:36 pm

yeah that doesnt look done on tata mobile but as Raj said must be imported mitsubishi pickup long time back and not maintained it well.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 19th May 2009, 12:43 pm

Yes, This is an imported Mitsubishi Pick-Up 96mdl P250 and here are its pics -

Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 13163465_1
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 13163465_2
    Thread of Modified Cars & Bikes! - Page 3 13163465_4

VT
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 19th May 2009, 1:06 pm

great pics from napster. loved the limo endy and the scorp. esteem not bad either. clean job
    that pick up looks awsome to me. guess its modified.because in the pics that vibhor has posted it looks very ugly and low.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 19th May 2009, 1:09 pm

im_hummer_freak wrote:that pick up looks awsome to me. guess its modified.because in the pics that vibhor has posted it looks very ugly and low.
    NopeHummer, that pick up isn't modified, Its the one which I've posted because if you carefully see the details of both the pick ups(by me and CC's)like the vents just on the side of rear window, Front and rear lamp's shape etc, you will find them same. :)

VT
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 19th May 2009, 1:13 pm

Vibhor wrote:
    im_hummer_freak wrote:that pick up looks awsome to me. guess its modified.because in the pics that vibhor has posted it looks very ugly and low.
    NopeHummer, that pick up isn't modified, Its the one which I've posted because if you carefully see the details of both the pick ups(by me and CC's)like the vents just on the side of rear window, Front and rear lamp's shape etc, you will find them same. :)

VT

nope vibs. the side clading. rear bumper. wheel archs. tailgate. and wheels are all different.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 19th May 2009, 1:15 pm

im_hummer_freak wrote:
    Vibhor wrote:

VT

nope vibs. the side clading. rear bumper. wheel archs. tailgate. and wheels are all different.
    But the cladding , alloys etc can be aftermarket too, Anyways.

VT
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 19th May 2009, 1:20 pm

Vibhor wrote:
    But the cladding , alloys etc can be aftermarket too, Anyways.

VT
    that is wat is called modification. changes made to the original vehicle.

Last edited by raj_5004 on 19th May 2009, 9:07 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : too much quoting)
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 19th May 2009, 1:21 pm

im_hummer_freak wrote:that is wat is called modification. changes made to the original vehicle.
    Correct, But the original vehicle is imported only, Thats what I'm trying to say.

VT

Last edited by raj_5004 on 19th May 2009, 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too much quoting)
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 19th May 2009, 1:24 pm

Vibhor wrote:Correct, But the original vehicle is imported only, Thats what I'm trying to say.

VT
    ofcourse it is imported. no question about it.

Last edited by raj_5004 on 19th May 2009, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : excessive quoting)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 9:57 am