The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I just love this music! Do you? (Video)

Vibhor
    Vibhor

I just love this music! Do you? (Video) Empty I just love this music! Do you? (Video)

Post  Vibhor 11th December 2008, 10:26 pm

Hey guys!!..just check out this music!....and if you are a true car enthusiast you will definately love it!..because its the MUSIC OF F1 FERRARI'S V12!!!..just check out.....n enjoy..... :yup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBXUOomynxw&eurl=http://www.orkut.co.in/FavoriteVideoView.aspx?uid=11721527442949918178&ad=1228987614&feature=player_embedded
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

I just love this music! Do you? (Video) Empty Re: I just love this music! Do you? (Video)

Post  Crazy cat 11th December 2008, 10:39 pm

Great video vibhor clap . It is really awesome and is like a feast to the ears. Especially the revving sound that comes at 1.25secs is simply great. Thanks for the music. :afro:
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

I just love this music! Do you? (Video) Empty Re: I just love this music! Do you? (Video)

Post  Vibhor 13th December 2008, 3:19 pm

Yeah!!THANKS buddy!!..yes!..even i too like that Revving sound!!simply great!! :cheers: :yup:
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 13th December 2008, 10:51 pm

Thanks vibhor dear very pleasing to listen to.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 13th December 2008, 10:54 pm

yup!!Welcome anjan buddy!!..i just love it!! :cheers:
    zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 14th December 2008, 9:23 am

hey great Vibhor!!

Pleasant feast for F1 lovers!!

I have more than 20+ audios like this... Will post it soon.. :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 5:36 pm