The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
abhinavgupta
Zal
6 posters

Small ding-a-ling?? Buy a harley davidson

Zal
    Zal

Small ding-a-ling?? Buy a harley davidson Empty Small ding-a-ling?? Buy a harley davidson

Post  Zal 7th April 2009, 5:58 pm

Have you heard the saying people who have big cars normally have small ;). Well is not true. But here is something that is. For this topic I shall look at harley davidson. Lets start of by saying..1449cc engine. Now you must think for a bike thats big. Well it is. And then you will think it will have so much power. A wrong! Cruisers have crap all power. 80hp isnt good power out of a 1449cc bike. A 600cc sports bike not super sport will give 98hp (fz6). Then there is the weight issue. 710lb thats 322kg. Thats so heavy. Cruisers s***. So why would you buy one. Ill tell you why. Its because they have a small ;). Yup they need to show that they are strong men. When actually they really arent. They cant handle the power of a 1000cc super sport but try and show of by riding a two wheel tank with no what so ever power. Have you noticed that short people like harleys and cruisers? Its to compensate for their height and to show they are strong. So to sum up a harley or cruiser isnt for a strong person its for the weak, the sacred, the shortes. Etc
    So next time you see a harley or cruiser..remember they are little sacred girls trying to show they are tough men and are most likely compensating for other areas.;)
    abhinavgupta
    abhinavgupta

Small ding-a-ling?? Buy a harley davidson Empty Re: Small ding-a-ling?? Buy a harley davidson

Post  abhinavgupta 7th April 2009, 6:17 pm

I disagree with you.

There are guys who prefer the comfort and style of the cruisers instead of the sports bike
    Though i would prefer a sports bike for myself, if given an option to buy a harley too, i wouldnt step back.
    Its the matter of choice dude.

Your saying might be correct in some cases but using it as a general statement is not at all correct.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Small ding-a-ling?? Buy a harley davidson Empty Re: Small ding-a-ling?? Buy a harley davidson

Post  im_hummer_freak 8th April 2009, 3:41 pm

yes everyone has different choices. i would like a sportsbike on saturday night but a cruiser for sunday mornings. depends on your taste. and zal go check out my pics on orkut. i aint no small person. but i still love cruisers they have their own pleasure of driving. biking is not only about speed..its about a passion a pleasure.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 10th April 2009, 3:15 pm

THREAD MOVED
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 11th April 2009, 8:35 am

i have to disagree with some points Zal
    some big people buy harley becuase they are too big to fit on a superbike! :)
    and i have seen a 5 feet 2 inch guy on a R1!
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 11th April 2009, 2:09 pm

yes.it depends on the persons choice.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 11th April 2009, 3:43 pm

It depends on the character of the person. You can't expect Schwarzenegger to ride R1.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 4:49 pm