The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Vibhor
zinam
Crazy cat
thackervijay
8 posters

Rolls-Royce Phantom mobile phone store in India

thackervijay
    thackervijay

Rolls-Royce Phantom mobile phone store in India Empty Rolls-Royce Phantom mobile phone store in India

Post  thackervijay 8th March 2009, 4:56 pm

Rolls-Royce Phantom mobile phone store in India Mbl_rr10

It's called ingenuity, and it's given us such things as the cell phone and the Rolls-Royce Phantom. So why not combine the two to create a cell phone store in the back of a Rolls-Royce Phantom? That's evidently what some well-heeled entrepreneurs in India did, purchasing a Phantom instead of a brick-and-mortar storefront, painting it up, and traveling the hillsides hawking mobile phones. It got caught in this regrettable pose - with rocks bracing its tires, because after getting a flat tire, the provincial tire shop had no idea how to fix it. But back to the ingenuity, mad props to the folks who came up with this: more attention-getting than Aishyarwa Rai, more convenient than Domino's Pizza, and more comfortable than... a real store. The world is an amazing place, no?
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Rolls-Royce Phantom mobile phone store in India Empty Re: Rolls-Royce Phantom mobile phone store in India

Post  Crazy cat 8th March 2009, 8:27 pm

Is the above news true? or just a photoshop job?

Who in the right mind will buy a phantom and paint it a shop's name, just like a City bus?
    Given the Essar name, it might be possible but can someone confirm this. Didn't Rolls Royce object this?
    zinam
    zinam

Rolls-Royce Phantom mobile phone store in India Empty Re: Rolls-Royce Phantom mobile phone store in India

Post  zinam 8th March 2009, 9:24 pm

Hey CC.. Its true!!

I have spotted the Same Rolls Royce in Chennai before 8 months in the opening ceremony of THE MOBILE STORE in Anna Nagar :)
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 9th March 2009, 11:26 am

Yes CC, It absolutely true news, I've not seen this car in real but i've seen many more pics of it somewhere. :)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 9th March 2009, 1:46 pm

They have spoilt Phanthom :frustration: . Just for this, i won't buy it ...lol :laugh: ;)
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 9th March 2009, 2:01 pm

yes thats true. i have seen such a car in mumbai. it is being used for the promotion of the mobile store. is it here in ahmedabad also vijay??
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 9th March 2009, 2:05 pm

Well i think they have one Phantom like this. And take it all over India for grabbing attention. As zinam said, mainly for opening new branches.
    im_hummer_freak
    im_hummer_freak

Post  im_hummer_freak 9th March 2009, 4:41 pm

yes. even i had seen it when they were opening a new store.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 10th March 2009, 10:25 am

this one is brought by essar group to promote their mobile brand store THE MOBILE STORE.Hummer no the company doesnt have this one in Ahmedabad, but was here once for the opening ceremony of their store.
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 11th March 2009, 3:45 pm

This is real, not photoshop job and this car is of Mobile Store it was brought because there was any scheme going on that whoever buys mobile from mobile store he gets a lucky draw coupen and in that lucky draw whoever wins, he/she was given chance to have a delhi tour in this beauty.(correct me if i'm wrong).

RoadRocket
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 13th March 2009, 12:29 pm

well not sure of lucky chap having his delhi tour in this RR but yes the company does own this wheels to promote their multi-brand mobile store.
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 13th March 2009, 6:01 pm

oh man!!
    what a waste of a beauty!!
    voldemort
    voldemort

Post  voldemort 21st April 2009, 12:28 am

They were spoiling Rolls-Royce's Image.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 2:22 pm