The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Crazy cat
thackervijay
anjan
7 posters

Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads

anjan
    anjan

Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads Empty Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads

Post  anjan 22nd December 2008, 8:02 pm

We often see vehicles that deserve to be junked moving on our roads. these are unsafe for the occupants as well as other road users. I am posting a picture.
    look at that Tata 1210 truck without headlights sighted on the Eastern Metro Bypass Road in Kolkata. And the battered smaller Tata 609 with its bonnet unlocked, beside it. Both want to cross over to the other side.
    Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads Blind_10
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads Empty Re: Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads

Post  thackervijay 23rd December 2008, 11:29 am

isnt this the common sight we do c in out day to day commute anjan, as none of these people are bothered abt their or others lives while driving harshly and doin so.There should be some awareness for this speeding trucks and buses in city traffic driving.the pictures of eastern metro bypass is a common thing to see there anjan.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads Empty Re: Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads

Post  Crazy cat 23rd December 2008, 6:49 pm

As far as I've seen, the most dangerous vehicles are the buses and trucks belonging to the government. Especially the city buses, their bodies are misaligned(you can see a big difference betweem front and rear wheels of the same side or in a straight road the bus will move crossly). The government should improve first.
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 24th December 2008, 10:26 pm

A bus sighted in Lucknow by me recently
    Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads Sonyca39
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 25th December 2008, 7:39 am

nice thread!!
    yea i have seen a lot of those whenever i go to india!!
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 28th December 2008, 5:33 pm

one of the most hell drivers i've faced in India are in Kolkatta, they are always on F1 on roads gettin to be first on place and are never bothered abt hitting someone on road,standing or being in their vehicle.
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 28th December 2008, 10:21 pm

Yes vijay, and they drive the most battered and doddering vehicles which are forced to give the F1 like stunning effects.
    Road Rocket
    Road Rocket

Post  Road Rocket 29th December 2008, 8:59 pm

Yes, That is right anjan,I agree!
    Nice picutres.:)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 19th February 2009, 8:35 pm

I spotted this Minidor loaded heavily near my home. It was unstable at speeds of about 30kph. The road was uneven(which is not visible in the pic). Like it has tiny speed breakers and the sides of the road gone down a bit due to rain few months ago. This vehicle was dancing like hell(sideways dance was more). Its height was equal to a bus(may be a feet less).
    Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads Image010
    Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads Image011
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 20th February 2009, 3:26 pm

hell man, CC yeah we do c such sights where minivans,tempo do travell with overloading their vehicles which is dangerous for other surround vehicles passing by.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 20th February 2009, 6:19 pm

This is just a 3 wheel vehicle. You could see the difference in first and second pics on how the cargo moved.
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 20th February 2009, 8:49 pm

lovely picture CC thats what we see many atime but this one you clicked is special.
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 21st February 2009, 1:12 am

Thanks a lot anjan :)
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 26th February 2009, 4:35 pm

Oh!thats mini door is really very much over loaded!
    nice pics cc. :)
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 17th March 2009, 8:21 pm

Unsafe vehicles moving on the roads Image010

This milkman in a Scooter has already plenty of cans/ In addition to that, he has kept his left leg on top of those cans. Don't know how he is going to balance, when he needs to make an emergency stop.
    Zal
    Zal

Post  Zal 18th March 2009, 5:13 am

That is so cool. When I was in India I saw a Tata truck loaded so much that it was over hanging from every direction. Sadly didn't get a picture.
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 19th March 2009, 9:48 am

whoa CC, ususally this kind of sight i see in my city with milkman going on their bicycles with overload and cycle bending side ways.
    In your pics emergency guess the man would jump out of his scooter then thinking to apply brakes :lol!:
    anjan
    anjan

Post  anjan 20th March 2009, 8:12 pm

Unsafe even for viewers CC -feel so insecure seeing these!!
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 22nd March 2009, 11:47 am

Yup anjan. I was wondering how he will land on a emergency stop, if he is forced to land on left side surprised

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 9:44 am