The Automotive India

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
raj_5004
Vibhor
6 posters

How fastest you have ever driven?

Vibhor
    Vibhor

How fastest you have ever driven? Empty How fastest you have ever driven?

Post  Vibhor 9th December 2008, 5:07 pm

Hey guys!...tell us how much max speed you have done on you car? ..i've done about 110Kp/h in my M800!..so what about yours?:yup:

Thanks,
    Vibhor
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

How fastest you have ever driven? Empty Re: How fastest you have ever driven?

Post  raj_5004 9th December 2008, 6:04 pm

185 on my old astra club and 170 in my scorpio mHAWK.
    zinam
    zinam

Post  zinam 9th December 2008, 6:12 pm

Hmmm.. Good question.. SInce my beauty is jus 20 days Old!! i dint go much...

Jus clocked 95Kmph :( Dont want to cross 100kmph atleast till first service!!
    Crazy cat
    Crazy cat

Post  Crazy cat 9th December 2008, 6:21 pm

170kph in my Uncle's Lancer.
    160kph in my Swift.

Wow raj, 170 on Scorpio? that's great you must be very brave to that. How was the stability at that speed?
    I once did 145kph in the Scorpio 2.6CRDe, the first model which had leaf springs. At 140kph it was wallowy in a good road.
    raj_5004
    raj_5004

Post  raj_5004 10th December 2008, 10:25 am

Crazy cat wrote:170kph in my Uncle's Lancer.
    160kph in my Swift.

Wow raj, 170 on Scorpio? that's great you must be very brave to that. How was the stability at that speed?
    I once did 145kph in the Scorpio 2.6CRDe, the first model which had leaf springs. At 140kph it was wallowy in a good road.

that was just to test the top speed buddy, not advisable in an SUV! stability is fine till 140 kmph unless you try some heroic cornering! i got a long stretch of straight road, where i maxed at 170 kmph. on the straight road, it felt nice. there was some wind noise and tyre noise but the engine noise was not as loud as expected.
    this one is much better than the leaf spring scorpio still its not a honda CRV.
    Vibhor
    Vibhor

Post  Vibhor 11th December 2008, 7:06 pm

WOW!!!170KPH in scorp!!!Thats really excellent raj buddy!! :yup:
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 12th December 2008, 10:02 am

120 kms in indica dls.
    archit
    archit

Post  archit 13th December 2008, 10:09 am

135 km/h in a Daewoo Matiz
    though my age may not be to drive but yeah i have gone behind the wheel many times
    and one more 120 km/h in a 800
    just did it recently in July in Patna
    thackervijay
    thackervijay

Post  thackervijay 18th December 2008, 11:21 am

90 in my apache which i forgot to mention earlier.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 5:45 pm